Audi A3 8l tdi pd130 catch can

reno85

Reaction score
I've got a 2001 Audi A3 TDI sport pd130.
And I want to fit a catch can, is there any kits available and fitting guides?
TIA

I've got myself a catch can, has anybody got any guides and info what pipe I need etc?

8L TDi's are not that popular on this forum to be honest dude... 1.8t's are generally what most people own here.... personally never done a catch can on a TDi so could not comment but in principal I would imagine its the same idea as on most engines where you are re-routing the PCV system to a catch can before it goes back into the inlet tract...

You may have more luck finding info out on a forum that has Mk4 Golf's... they tended to be a bit more popular as a TDi than the 8L A3

<tuffty/>

Reactions: reno85
8L TDi's are not that popular on this forum to be honest dude... 1.8t's are generally what most people own here.... personally never done a catch can on a TDi so could not comment but in principal I would imagine its the same idea as on most engines where you are re-routing the PCV system to a catch can before it goes back into the inlet tract...

You may have more luck finding info out on a forum that has Mk4 Golf's... they tended to be a bit more popular as a TDi than the 8L A3

<tuffty/>
Cheers mate, will have a look.