Audi A3 8P Footwell

PhilDosSantos

Reaction score
Hi guys.... Am new on here from Africa. I have and audi a3 8p 3.2l. I'd like to fit led Footwell Lights for front and rear. Is it best to fit via the door switch or via the roof light switch.

4Pcs LED Footwell Lights Interior Light with Wiring Harness OEM 4E0947415A 4E0947415​

Has anyone got a guide to fit the above kit.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

save yourself time and purchase entire set from robina3 on this forum with all the instructions needed

Reactions: RobinA3
save yourself time and purchase entire set from robina3 on this forum with all the instructions needed
Hi TC. Thank you for that idea. I will try contact him and see what he's got and will look at options to get it sent to Africa. Much appreciated.

Hi guys.... Am new on here from Africa. I have and audi a3 8p 3.2l. I'd like to fit led Footwell Lights for front and rear. Is it best to fit via the door switch or via the roof light switch.

4Pcs LED Footwell Lights Interior Light with Wiring Harness OEM 4E0947415A 4E0947415​

Has anyone got a guide to fit the above kit.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Yes there is a guide, also prepared by @RobinA3 available here. You can't connect these to the door or roof light as I'm sure the CANBUS will override and switch off, or something like that.
Get your kit from Robin as the Ali items, although cheap don't have the quality.

Footwell lights with OEM leds from a3 8v OEM number 4E0947415
14fd85375366b7cd67890105a2da3ed7.jpg

Wysłane z mojego SM-G988B przy użyciu Tapatalka