Audi A3 8P Reverse Camera

Josh-

Reaction score
Hi, New to the forum and looking for some help.

I have a 2008 Audi A3 with a RNS-E head unit. I have tried to install an after market reverse camera which is built into the boot handle but I can not get them to work together. Also the boot has stopped opening when the handle is engaged so I'm having to open it with the key button at the moment.

Basically I've given up now and would like someone who knows what there doing to finish the job if it's possible? as I have read mixed opinions online.

I'm located in London and looking for someone locally who may be able to help, I'm willing to pay. Or does anyone recommend any business?

Thanks in advance

Hi Mate,
i think i spoke to you the other day but i can't remember how we left the convo.

Anyway send me a pm or call me and i can sort out the camera issue for you.

Hi all...
Looking for a reverse camera to link to my RNS-E unit, but no clue what is needed??? Any help appreciated!

You'll need the A6 camera holder, the R8 camera and the R8 camera module along with a wiring harness, fit it and some coding later you have a reverse camera

You'll need the A6 camera holder, the R8 camera and the R8 camera module along with a wiring harness, fit it and some coding later you have a reverse camera

What holder do I need?? It on a 2011 a3