Audi A3 8v door wiring retrofit

jim7927

Reaction score
Hi

Im retto fitting a newer door wiring loom so i can have puddle lights, red door open lights, door handle lights,
and the B&O light in the door card. everything works fine except the B&O light speaker strip. have the harness
8v4971035BR and tracing the wires shows the end in the picture. this is what powers the B&O light.
Can someone show or tell me where this plugs into please as i cant figure it out.
Thanks
20190329 1831031

Mind me asking? I'm retrofitting a S3 interior to my 2019 A3 (non-B&O, but ***). The door cards are from a PFL S3, B&O, with the door handle lights and puddle & red door open lights. Are you doing the same?

I thought I needed to retrofit the things only and enable all the new lights via the VCDS/Obdeleven as I did - and it worked - when I retrofitted the S3 door cards to my previous 2012 A3 8PA. Is it different for the 8V? Are you sure we need a new door harness?

Mind me asking? I'm retrofitting a S3 interior to my 2019 A3 (non-B&O, but ***). The door cards are from a PFL S3, B&O, with the door handle lights and puddle & red door open lights. Are you doing the same?

I thought I needed to retrofit the things only and enable all the new lights via the VCDS/Obdeleven as I did - and it worked - when I retrofitted the S3 door cards to my previous 2012 A3 8PA. Is it different for the 8V? Are you sure we need a new door harness?

yer im doin the same. all works except the b&o speaker lights as unsure where the power for them comes from.

yer im doin the same. all works except the b&o speaker lights as unsure where the power for them comes from.
May be steal the power from some other source, a door handle light for instance?

May be steal the power from some other source, a door handle light for instance?
Hi, I'm doing the same on my 2013 A3 s line with B&O S3 Amp and a mixture of Mission & Alpine component speakers and need some tips on wiring form the car to the doors (do i need to add cables/contact pins in rubber boot)