Audi a3 8V video tours/post your videos here!

sanghera

Reaction score
Dear all 8V owners. I have just ordered my first audi ever. Others and myself would really appreciate it if you could create a video of your 8V. It would be much appreciated by others and myself. It would be nice if it was and in depth tour composing of the interior and exterior. (approximate 10 minutes or more) to give a real good idea to ordering owners and potential owners. If you do make a video and post it on youtube please leave the link on this page.

Thanks a million

There's loads about this on youtube already

No these are reviews. I would like a thread to be about first person giving a in depth look of the car.

There's still loads of it on there already... it's not only reviews on there!

Have you heard of this guy called saabkyle04 on youtube. If not then watch him, that's what I am after.

I'm sure you could ask to borrow a demonstrator again from your dealer and then do some filming with it? That way you'll get the video you want with the detail you're after.

Reactions: sanghera
What exactly do you need the video for? Can you take your camera to the audi garage and do your own? Is there anything in particular you want to see?

My closet dealership is over 50+ miles away. And I haven't even driven or seen a a3 in person. So I decided to trust reviews and blindly order over the phone. So I would like to see one with all the features. Such as the we interior

Look at CubeNatur on youtube, he has a load of videos on the 8V 3 door

My closet dealership is over 50+ miles away. And I haven't even driven or seen a a3 in person. So I decided to trust reviews and blindly order over the phone. So I would like to see one with all the features. Such as the we interior

Right, that makes a bit more sense! You should really try and call in to see the car soon, you'll get a good feel for it before it's too late to amend the order for any extras etc. I can't help with the video i'm afraid as I just don't have the time, but I will try and take some more photos for you. Vertigo posted up some excellent photos in this thread:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-8v-chassis/171806-you-wanted-pics.html