Audi A3 Chrome Wing Mirror Caps

D.rc

Reaction score
Hi i have looked all over ebay for a pair of chrome wing mirror caps like the s3 has out the factory however i cant actually find any aftermarket ones which look good , could anyone link me where they bought theirs if they have them
ones like these?
650df919-5a1a-43c7-9c1b-0f5e7f43d693_audi-s3-sportback-2-0-tfsi-quattro-s-tronic-del-2009-usata-a-asti.jpg

I have a set off genuine 2010 S3 ones for sale but there not cheap just a reasonable price , pm if ur interested

so you are looking for the dumbo ears type right? I have a pair(not OEM) which I purchased but never used. Ill post tomorrow and see if you like them

Reactions: D.rc
Did you end up getting those off ali express? Must say Im tenpted gor the price compared to genuine ones

Did you end up getting those off ali express? Must say Im tenpted gor the price compared to genuine ones
to be fair I held off buying from Ali express as their delivery times are stupid long and some stuff I've ordered has not even arrived, but i cant say not to try maybe I had a bad seller.

Ive ordered some going to get wheels refurbed same colour, will make a video for my youtube and you will be able to see if they are a bag o sh!te or not

Ive ordered some going to get wheels refurbed same colour, will make a video for my youtube and you will be able to see if they are a bag o sh!te or not
i just realized your the fella i saw on YouTube doing the cruise control swap no ?

Haha yeah the guy that has no idea what hes doing and just winging it thats me!