Audi A3/rs3 spoiler swap

Pandah

Reaction score
Where can I find a high quality rs style spoiler?
Not a spoiler cap, but the full spoiler. I have an a3 hatchback that was originally SE but has been upgraded to sline except for the spoiler and it looks off
Does anyone have a part number for a genuine part?
Does a rs3 sportsback spoiler fit on a hatchback?
Thank you

I bought a RS3 spoiler months ago and sitting on top of my hatch S3 spoiler it does look like it fits however, I will not know until I get mine off which is proving troublesome.

I do have a feeling you have to replace the black fins at the edge of the spoiler with hatch ones - these have to be cut and ground off unfortunately as they are bonded to the spoiler. Only reason I know this is because my spoiler arrived damaged and one of the fins had cracked at the end :(

I bought a RS3 spoiler months ago and sitting on top of my hatch S3 spoiler it does look like it fits however, I will not know until I get mine off which is proving troublesome.

I do have a feeling you have to replace the black fins at the edge of the spoiler with hatch ones - these have to be cut and ground off unfortunately as they are bonded to the spoiler. Only reason I know this is because my spoiler arrived damaged and one of the fins had cracked at the end :(
That’s unlucky, sorry to hear