Audi A4 2.0 TFSI - Dynamik vs Black vs S Line vs Special edition

keenu

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking to get a new Audi B8, currently have an A4 B6 2.0 Sport. Can someone tell me the differences between the Dynamik, Black, S line and Special editions of this model looking at around 2011 age, which edition has the most spec? I was thinking it goes something like this (High - Low)

Black
S line Special Edition?
Dynamik
S Line
SE

Is that about right? Thanks

Hello :)

Black Edition: Basically an S-Line but you get the Rotor Wheels,black grille,black window surrounds etc.. Nicer looking than a Standard S-Line personally

S-Line Special Edition: Im not entirely sure on this actually, somebody will help you out on this one.

Dynamik: A limited edition version made in 2011 and a few in 2012, Mainly 2.0TFSI 211 BHP Quattro only a few 2.0TDI Quattro's were made. They are only available in Brilliant Black,Ibis White, Misano Red and Quartz Grey. The White and Red ones have a black edition pack for example black grilles and black window surrounds where are the Grey and Black has silver like the standard S-Line. They all have exactly the same spec apart from Manual or Auto Gearbox. They come with full leather, Sat Nav, Cruise Control,Telephone, Honeycomb silver inlays, S-line style steering wheel, Adaptive Xenons & LED Daytime running lights 19" Black & Silver Diamond Cut hollow spoke wheels, lowered by 20mm, Full side bodykit, rear diffusers, Rear lip spoiler, Front blade splitter.
Have a look at these: Used Car for Sale - Auto Trader UK

S-Line: Led Daytime Running Lights & Xenons, S-Line side strips, S-Line steering wheels, S-Line embossed in the seats.

SE: The more basic and less sporty looking without the Xenons and Running Lights however still a very nice looking car.

What kind of engine are you thinking of ?

Hope this helps :)

Thanks! That helps a lot. What about the interior? Any differences?

S-Line sport seats in all but the SE. Somebody correct me if im wrong ?

I think that that year of black edition also had the B&O sound system, I know the new ones do!

Has the black inserts on the interior instead of the aluminium and flat bottomed steering wheel as well as things mentioned above. I'm sure there's more things but can't think of anything else off the too of my head...

Correct ^ However the Flat bottom is on the facelift black editions not the pre-facelifts.

no audi has the top spec

dynamis comes with a base then all the add on's people choose

same as s-line and se

the se i have on the drive came with half leather s-line seats from factory as on invoice and options sticker

so really its finding the best you can with all the extras you want.

no audi has the top spec

dynamis comes with a base then all the add on's people choose

same as s-line and se

the se i have on the drive came with half leather s-line seats from factory as on invoice and options sticker

so really its finding the best you can with all the extras you want.

The Dynamiks all have the same spec so you cant choose which one you want other than the color,gearbox,Saloon or Avant, 2.0Tfsi or 2.0Tdi.

But apart from that it is whatever suits you Keen :)

The S line Executive (special edition) had bluetooth and cruise control as standard as well as full leather interior.

Also black edition has DAB as standard over S Line as well as the awesome B&O sound system

Thanks guys, Black edition sounds appealing, I also like the look of the Dynamiks but heard stories from people about parts coming loose from the custom body kit and some vibrations when driving at speed, can anyone confirm this?

Yes Dynamiks are nice but also quite rare on used market as well! And yes side skirts are known to fall off a lot!

The S line Executive (special edition) had bluetooth and cruise control as standard as well as full leather interior.

Oh yeah, black editions have cruise and Bluetooth as standard too. Not full leather though.

Thanks guys, Black edition sounds appealing, I also like the look of the Dynamiks but heard stories from people about parts coming loose from the custom body kit and some vibrations when driving at speed, can anyone confirm this?

Yeah mine has been back a few times with the spoiler and bodykit coming loose so i made them take it to a proper bodyshop which took it all off and ordered brand new parts and bonded them all on properly and it has been like that for a year now and not been loose since. Never heard of any vibrations when driving at speed though ?

Black edition is the best to go for spec and a lot more choice than the dynamik.
Some have privacy glass (saloon) while avants it comes as standard.
Plus u get rotors with BE also :)