Audi A4 Avant 3.0 V6 Quattro 2003

Cheers pAul.
il order mine through the garage aswell. Shouldn't be that much. Just don't want pinch bolt bother like last year :(

Well at the weekend finally got my wings back after a month' bad experiance' favours just dont work out.

Not that it took a month just to get those back. hasnt fetched the paint / thinners and everything needed back either yet as i need them as some one else i know is doing them. the other main problem is they have been painted and the lip has been masked off when it should have been painted so going to have to blend that in myself :(

Bonnet and bumper to go now

297929_602766289735542_2033398973_n_zps7519a2f4.jpg

Mines getting done too :)

but having pinch bolt problems with the track rod ends :(

sick of the car atm

I've had them out before, last year.

im going to oxy the tack rod ends off. (Close to the ball joint)
Then take the whole leg out. Replace all pinch bolts. Then they can be drilled out off the car if need be.
Track rods, upper arms are getting replaces. Front collies are going up.

Fooking sick mate :( plus painting, brake switch :(

simular to what i did then. just alittle advice though. theres a massive difference between budget and oem parts. go oem also you get all the bolts with oem ones. arms are a peice of **** to get out especially when you have coilovers wound down.

I can't afford all the arms, so I'm leaving the bottom ones for now as they easier.

Im taking the full leg out. As I may get b5 perches or oem b6 new ones just so I don't have to strip it down at a later date.
coils are getting greased with all bolts. Then maybe in a month or two, all bottom arms and drop links can be done :)

I'm regretting how low mine is now. Still keeping the tiger claws, just it's killing the car being that low. :(

Still look good raised alittle just don't listen to the edition38 lot
I never go on edition. Too much criticism/arrogance.

ive just raised it by about 15mm. I'm going to see what it's like for a few days. May go higher.
its too much **** on getting it onto a 4 post ramp. Want to be able to drive it straight on

Very nice - get that polished up and some trick lighting and get some concourse pics up!

so the bbs are 18 x 8.5 offset 35 - what size tyres are you running and have you had any rubbing/catching issues?

235 35 18's i think they are. only probs was the front at first. the damn lip of the arch where the screw goes through for the splash gaurd. used to rub when going over a bump. so raise it 2 threads and is fine. didnt want to go to 225 40 18s as the car would be too low for speed humps etc on my estate and would get on my drive

Paul is that a gap between the headlight and the bumper. Mines has gap like yours on one side and the other side is perfect.

Is it asjustable?

It is I need to re adjust it off doing the timing belt , there is 3 bolts holding the headlight in, just crack them off re adjust and nip them down' you will get them somewhere near

Can you explain this further as I dont understand what 3 screws. I know the headlight is held on by 4 T30 bolts.

I was under the impression that the plastic peice under the headlight controls how low it sits.