Wanted Audi A4 Avant B7 - Black Edition

Kingofsmiths

Reaction score
Hi all, still in the hunt for one of these.

Serious money for the right motor/history

Stock as possible no heavy mods erg, dpf etc all ok with. Be an advantage with BOSE, heated seats etc ...and oil pump mod completed

Open to colours but ideally want black or red

Allan

Hi Allan, my 2012 3.0 TDI Quattro black edition may be available around April / May time, if thats something of interest? I am the second owner. Currently on 78k miles, white, B&O system, heated seats, flat bottom wheel etc.

I'm up in the North East (Teesside).

Regards,

Greg

Hi Greg

Thanks for the post and the car sounds very nice, however I was after an earlier model although I'll bear you in mind if the hunt goes on
Allan

Hi all, still in the hunt for one of these.

Serious money for the right motor/history

Stock as possible no heavy mods erg, dpf etc all ok with. Be an advantage with BOSE, heated seats etc ...and oil pump mod completed

Open to colours but ideally want black or red

Allan

Hi Allan, just a heads up if you're not aware the B7's with black optics packs were referred to as Special Editions rather than black editions so you may find one for sale easier searching the correct name. The name black edition started after the B7's I believe. I did have a B7 Avant Special Edition for a few years until it was stolen :( Fantastic car and still miss it to this day. Good luck!

Hi Allan, just a heads up if you're not aware the B7's with black optics packs were referred to as Special Editions rather than black editions so you may find one for sale easier searching the correct name. The name black edition started after the B7's I believe. I did have a B7 Avant Special Edition for a few years until it was stolen :( Fantastic car and still miss it to this day. Good luck!

Hi Tom, thanks for the information for some reason I just thought the black edition was a bit of a nick name didn't realise they produced A model with the name.
Bast@rd's who stole your car ....I'm only looking as someone stole my van so carless at the moment
Allan