Audi A4 b6 1.9tdi Quattro sline

Pr100

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if any one can help i have a Audi A4 b6 1.9tdi sline Quattro estate which i am thinking of selling but not sure on the value has i have been told this model is rare can anyone help please

All depends on mileage, service history and condition really...
Always worth a base line figure just for that 1.9tdi motor.

I'm not really sure it being a quattro version really adds that much value, there is more to go wrong, more weight and it's more costly to run with the MPG being significantly lower and tax higher. That being said people do love a quattro!

You can always get a baseline by looking on eBay and checking the sold listings. One sold on their recently for £720 with rough bodywork and 205k miles
Equally there are two other listings, one under a grand while the other is at £1900.

Ultimately they are simply worth what someone is willing to pay for one. If I was sticking with the stock power level and lived in an urban area I'd stick with a FWD model, whereas if I planned on tuning the car or lived out in the countryside or somewhere the weather was adverse I'd definitely pick the Quattro and stick some good all weather tyres on it.

I'm not really sure it being a quattro version really adds that much value, there is more to go wrong, more weight and it's more costly to run with the MPG being significantly lower and tax higher. That being said people do love a quattro!

You can always get a baseline by looking on eBay and checking the sold listings. One sold on their recently for £720 with rough bodywork and 205k miles
Equally there are two other listings, one under a grand while the other is at £1900.

Ultimately they are simply worth what someone is willing to pay for one. If I was sticking with the stock power level and lived in an urban area I'd stick with a FWD model, whereas if I planned on tuning the car or lived out in the countryside or somewhere the weather was adverse I'd definitely pick the Quattro and stick some good all weather tyres on it.
Hi thankyou for the info i am being told its a rare one being the 1.9tdi Quattro sline i have found plenty of a4 Quattros to compare prices but not any the same spec as mine

If you post what the condition is and the age, mileage e.t.c. then you would get a better idea. Like above I've seen absolute wreckers with 200k plus and a valid mot being sold for £500-£750 price range. Low mileage good condition for way more.
I sold a b6 1.8t quattro avant for £2450 just over a year ago, it had 88k on the clock, mint and fully loaded but it was also Cat N

Hi just wondering if any one can help i have a Audi A4 b6 1.9tdi sline Quattro estate which i am thinking of selling but not sure on the value has i have been told this model is rare can anyone help please
Pictures speak a thousand words, as the proverb goes. Spec is one thing, but condition is entirely another. Service history is also a significant factor in its value... and WHERE that servicing was done also plays a factor in how saleable te car can be. 150K with respected full independant servicing hisory can actually be worth more than amain dealer tick-box service schedule