For Sale Audi a4 b6 breaking

D 8l

Reaction score
It is time to unfortunately break my a4 130 tdi quattro, due to buying another car.

Parts available:

• Gmbh front bumper
• Gmbh rear bumper complete with parking sensors
• Gmbh door blades
• Genuine Audi rs4 style alloys x2 (18” found on the b7 special editions)
• All doors, bonnet, boot lid (with spoiler).

Many other parts available that I haven’t listed, so if anything needed feel free to ask. Thanks

Attachments

• 0D591942-EA9B-4627-AE71-AAA0FBF6F716.jpeg
    0D591942-EA9B-4627-AE71-AAA0FBF6F716.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 291
Do you have prices for the above listed parts

In regards to prices I’m not sure what they’re worth tbh, so I’m open to fair offers...

All parts still remain on the car and yeah it does have the towbar, I will try take a picture today if I get chance.

Do you still have this? Looking for a list of items.... can details them if you still have the car...

Yeah still available, I haven’t really removed anything tbh it’s just parked up in my garage, why what parts are you after?

Price and pics of gmbh door blades

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I’m not really sure what they go for tbh, but had a quick look on eBay, so I’d say around £120, but I’m open to offers. I’ll try take some pics of them you as well I’m next at the car on Tuesday...

@D 8l Potentially after a few bits... price for these please?

- Warning triangle
- Handbook
- Twist catch for warning triangle storage
- Front wings if free of rust
- Centre console with arm rest
- Genuine mats, carpet or rubber
- Drivers window switches if in good nick
- Headlight switch if in good nick

Hi if I’m being honest I’m unsure of my plans for the car, as I originally intended to break it but not sure whether to put it back on the road, it just seems too good to break and probably wouldn’t need much to pass mot

Hi if I’m being honest I’m unsure of my plans for the car, as I originally intended to break it but not sure whether to put it back on the road, it just seems too good to break and probably wouldn’t need much to pass mot

Ok, well just let me know. If it has a 17” spare I’m interested.

I don’t think it does as spare is currently on the car to replace an unrepairable buckled wheel, sorry I couldn’t help.