audi a4 b6 lowering springs

emd90

Reaction score
as above have been looking for 60m audi a4 b6 tdi lowering springs and cant find anywere anyone know were i would get a set?? cheers

Pretty sure you can get some Eibach springs that will go down 50mm, i had 50mm Eibachs on my A3 decent ride to not to hard.

Think theres two kinds Sportline which lower 50mm and Pro-kit which lower around 30 mm..Theres not cheap but you pay for what you get, had them on two cars and never had a problem....:arco:

My Experience of Eibach-Lowering Springs is That They Don't Lower Anything Like They Claim !!!

were would 60m leave my car sitting i have 19" on

just wondering. its better to buy shocks aswell isnt it? atm i have sports suspenison which is 20mm lower , would the shocks be fine if id get the 50mm lowering springs? or would it be better to buy springs with shocks??, ah and also are the AP shocks and suspension kits any good? and another thing if i go that much lower will my camber angles on the wheels change? and how to adjust the camber angles? are they adjustable front an rear?

cheers

I'd def get shocks as well unless your shocks are in decent condition + haven't done mega miles, because the springs are shorter there harder and therefore tend to work you shocks harder.

I've never had a prop with Eibach heights if anything they lowered my A3 more than 50mm as it kept trying to rip my under tray off...:sob:

As mentioned it's always best to get matched springs and shocks as it'll give you better ride and handling quality and using lowering springs on standard shocks can put a lot of strain on the standard dampers.

The AP's are a good option and owned by KW so have a good rep. When lowering the car you will need to get the camber checked andaltered back to standard.

Damian @ DPM Performance