Audi A4 B6 lowering springs

audi130

Reaction score
Hi all I'm new here and new to Audi

I have a 02 Audi A4 B6 1.9tdi se model saloon bought the car with 40mm Apex springs on standard shocks
Have 17" audi sport alloys. the shocks need replacing and the car is abit to low so was planning to replace springs and shocks with less of a drop somewhere around 20mm.

with 40mm springs I can't adjust the camber enough to prevent the inner tyre from wearing out
Has anyone used or know of a sport spring with a 20mm drop planning to use a sport shock with the new springs
I have search the internet and can only find 30mm springs like Eibach pro kit spring has any used this spring have you camber problem with a 30mm drop Etc..

feedback would be appreciated

Thanks

The Audi Sport suspension setup is 20mm lower than SE as standard. Therefore perhaps look into OEM sport suspension from audi themselves. As for prices etc, I have no idea on that...others can hopefully help you there.

Thank for the info Crazy88

I priced the oem sport suspension with Audi and its a mad price £650. I'm on a lower budget

Thanksfor your help.

Try eBay as often people are upgrading to coilovers etc, so you may be able to get some 2nd hand.

Also pm a dude on here called pjmspeedy...he can get genuine audi parts for a bit cheaper, might be worth a try see what he can do.

audi130. I have a set of OEM A4 s-line sring's 20mm up for grabs, they have only covered 40,000 mile's .

Let me know ill buy your apex's off you, also even if you don't want to sell could you please post a pic so I can see the drop, thanks Matt.

Yes the rule of thumb is always change the shock's ............. But if the factory sport shox have low mile's on them, they could be used with the 20mm lowering spring.

Going to change shocks as well for set of sport shocks.

Just out of interest has any used aftermarket shocks called LIPMESA they make a copy of all european manufactures shocks can get these in my local autofactors ?

CMD

Not sure your springs will suit if your A4 is a petrol ?