Audi a4 b8.5 led taillights conversion/retrofit

ginho1981

Reaction score
Hi guys, after checking all the internet i can't find someone that already did this conversion on a audi a4 b8.5 saloon. Is there any cables we can buy to plug and play and do the coding, without having to do wiring?
I also checked on eBay and contacted many suppliers and no one have cables from 2012 onwards. Did anyone here have done this retrofit sucessufly? Anyone from london that might be available to help me out with this, as electricity for me is chinese lol.

thanks

If I remember correctly they’re very slightly differently shaped on the saloon between the B8 and B8.5 so fitting B8.5 lights leaves a gap.

They’re the same size/shape between the two models on the avant so it’s just wiring for those.

Edit: My bad just realised you mean fitting B8.5 LED rears to a B8.5 with filament bulbs... ignore me

Hi guys my problem was solved. but it was required a professional to do it. Thanks for the help.
As soon as i finish all my mods i will do a post with all of the modes, prices and where to do or buy. If there was a post like the one i want to do all my questions will be answered, so hopefully will help someone else.

thanks

Reactions: DankoS4
Hi guys my problem was solved. but it was required a professional to do it. Thanks for the help.
As soon as i finish all my mods i will do a post with all of the modes, prices and where to do or buy. If there was a post like the one i want to do all my questions will be answered, so hopefully will help someone else.

thanks
Hello friend,
I am really looking forward to do a full rear conversion of my S4 B8 to S4 B8.5. I do have boot lid and bumper already. However I could not find any infos on how or if it will be possible to make those B8.5 tailights work. Can you please help me out? I am really desperate. It seems like you are the only one who solved it. Many thanks in advance. It will be really appreciated.

Hello friend,
I am really looking forward to do a full rear conversion of my S4 B8 to S4 B8.5. I do have boot lid and bumper already. However I could not find any infos on how or if it will be possible to make those B8.5 tailights work. Can you please help me out? I am really desperate. It seems like you are the only one who solved it. Many thanks in advance. It will be really appreciated.
You need a harness from Kufatec to do the B8 to 8.5 LED swap

Hello friend,
Hello sir,

Apart from wiring, will the b8.5 boot lid fit the b8? I have a damaged a4 b8 rear end, and found a boot lid with lights and bumper and was wondering if they will fit.

Mine looks like this

What I want to fit looks like this (ignore the spoiler)

Attachments

• 1702277375364.png
    1702277375364.png
    1 MB · Views: 22