Audi A4 Sport Alloys

Ryan Carpenter

Reaction score
Hey everyone

Does anyone have any photos of the standard Y spoke alloys that come with the 2016/2017 sport trim? I’m picking mine up Saturday and would like to see similar trim pics :)

Many thanks

Hey everyone

Does anyone have any photos of the standard Y spoke alloys that come with the 2016/2017 sport trim? I’m picking mine up Saturday and would like to see similar trim pics :)

Many thanks

43f652fe8a05f537b5be85797e9f31ba.jpg

Not got a close up, sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I was worried about them looking too small but they look fine in the estate

Yeah I think the 17s are fine. Look at it this way - sightly better ride / less road noise / less chance of them getting curbed every 2 mins. Coupled with the comfort dynamic suspension it’s a very smooth ride.

Having said all that my next car will probably be an S-Line if I can afford it

Hey everyone

Many thanks

A few more pics of our Sport wheels for you - personally I'm one of those traditionalists (old farts) that actually prefers sensible sized wheels which are alloy coloured - but I'm aware I'm probably in the minority on that one :grinning:

IMG 0936
IMG 8507
IMG 9100

Attachments

• IMG_8184.jpg
    IMG_8184.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: v1rotate
I think the 19s start to look too big personally so I think 17s/18s are the way to go. Above that and I imagine you start to compromise ride quality too much.

Reactions: NickGun
I think the 19s start to look too big personally so I think 17s/18s are the way to go. Above that and I imagine you start to compromise ride quality too much.

Agree completely, we had an extended test with a B9 2ltr TDi 190 Quattro avant S-Line on 19s prior to ordering our Sport - and while it road well and nothing like as compromised as previous generation S-Line's on big wheels have, its not as supple and comfortable as our Sport on 17s is, however many more people prefer bigger wheels and are happy to trade off some ride comfort for the look of 19 & 20s - horses for courses I guess.

Reactions: v1rotate
Cheaper tyres on smaller size wheels too. The difference can be very surprising going up by just one inch (no that's not what my wife says).

Yeah I think the 17s are fine. Look at it this way - sightly better ride / less road noise / less chance of them getting curbed every 2 mins. Coupled with the comfort dynamic suspension it’s a very smooth ride.
Having said all that my next car will probably be an S-Line if I can afford it

I was checking Audi A4 size tyre prices and the cheapest premium tyres on Blackcircles were:

£105 for the 17' (P Zero Nero) - 225 50
£106 for the 18' (P Zero Nero) - 245 40
£158 for the 19' (GY F1 3) - 245 35