Sold Audi A5 S5 B8 B8.5 Black Edition/Rotors 19” Alloy Wheels ET33 9J 5x112

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL11CKK

Reaction score
Up for grabs are Audi A5 B8/B8.5 Black Edition/Rotor wheels which I had on my sportback until I sold the car 2018 and has been in storage ever since.

Originally my intention was to keep these after selling the car as I was going to buy another A5 however plans changed.

They come wrapped in 255/35/19 Dunlop SP SportMaxx GT (AO) tyres with plenty of tread left with no sidewall damage.

The rears have between 6-7mm and the fronts have between 3-4mm.

All 4 alloys have minor surface scratches around the edges and are not deep whatsoever. Please check all the individual photos I’ve taken of them. They have no buckles/flat spots and no cracks. Never been repaired. These are pretty much ready to put on with nothing needing of them.

When they were on the car I used to clean the inside of the alloys every 4/5 months so has been looked after.

Due to the size of them they are collection only from London - Barking area.

Please check the photos out to see the conditions of the wheels.

Please note it is currently listed on eBay too.

I am after £900 or nearest offer.

lol i saw these today and put a link on the A4 forum section :)

Nice wheels, just fitted a set to my A4, they look awesome.. good luck with the sale.. they should get snapped up.

Reactions: SL11CKK
lol i saw these today and put a link on the A4 forum section :)

Nice wheels, just fitted a set to my A4, they look awesome.. good luck with the sale.. they should get snapped up.

Thanks bud!

Pretty sure the A4 can’t take these without it sticking out a little bit.

I believe the A4’s have ET43 if i’m not mistake and these are ET33.

Thanks bud!

Pretty sure the A4 can’t take these without it sticking out a little bit.

I believe the A4’s have ET43 if i’m not mistake and these are ET33.

I've got them on mine, they stick out a wee bit but only a couple of millimetres at the front, the rears are bang in line with the arches. I love them :smile new:

IMG 5971
IMG 5974

Reactions: SL11CKK
SOLD!

I’m not too sure how to edit the listing here to show as sold so if an admin can edit please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra
Status
Not open for further replies.