Audi A6 2004 (C5)

jacksims91

5th Gear
Reaction score
Hi All,

I bought an A6 on Thursday last week. It is a lovely car but it could do with a few upgrades to bring it into 2014. I have already left a post about replacing the stereo system with an RNS-E but would anyone recommend any other interior or exterior changes that will make a big difference to the aesthetics of the car? If you have already done some changes to your car, could you post a few pics?

Many thanks in advance.

Jack

Talk to t8rups on here about doing a full interior led upgrade. A lot of bang for not a lot of your pound, and an easy DIY mod which looks well

Welcome to the forum.

I came by my A6 in a time of crisis and am enjoying it, I've done a few things which might be of interest. I'll be doing a full interior light upgrade, so far I've only done the footwell and puddle lights. It's a great mod though.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a6-s6-...sis/203348-rather-unexpected-a6-purchase.html

IMAG0650_zpsisuuopbh.jpg

Nice thread QuattroJames. Really enjoyed looking through the posts and looking at the pictures of your gorgeous A6. Looking really nice, inspired me to do a bit of work on my own! Thanks a lot!

Reactions: quattrojames
They look good Ben! I am talking to T8ups on here about getting hold of some but this seems like a good deal! Cheers.

They look good Ben! I am talking to T8ups on here about getting hold of some but this seems like a good deal! Cheers.

Stick with t8ups, he won't see you wrong & he's done enough kits on here to guarantee the stuff is good and you'll be sure to have all you need.
Ask him about the Cree LEDs for the parker bulbs-serious bling :hubbahubba:

Reactions: jacksims91
T8ups kits are much more expensive though, the kit does the footwells, puddle lights, interior lights and rear plate. The seller will add additional items to the kit if you want door markers, map lights etc….

ill stick a pic up when i get chance to grab one, the whole job took me about 30 mins to do the lot. Ive been running the kit for about 8 weeks now and had no issues whatsoever.

Been in contact with T8ups but had no reply for the last few days. I am sure they are great kits he has but I need them asap to get them so I can show them off this weekend :blackrs4: :hubbahubba: ordered that set of ebay, cheers Ben Jah Min!