Audi A6 Avant 2019 brochure and price list

markyboy75

Reaction score
Hi All,
Was wondering if anyone would have or know where I can download an A6 2019 brochure and price list , trying to obtain the exact amount a particular car was new.

Many Thanks in Advance .

I have the version published in July 2018 for the 2019 model year. PM with your email address if you would like me to send it to you (4mb file)

Markyboy75 or elan2swould you sent me a copy please too? I’ve been looking ever since I got my black edition a month go

Last edited:
Thanks @elan2s . I have realised that I can't PM you as I am a new member with insufficient number of posts! I will PM you when I have access to PMs :)

I have the version published in July 2018 for the 2019 model year. PM with your email address if you would like me to send it to you (4mb file)

Hi @elan2s appreciate if you could send me a copy as I'm in the process of getting this model A6

I'm interested in the pricing too, but why email it personally to everyone and not just share it here in the thread? I'd imagine the future searchers would appreciate it too :D

Cheers,
G.

My understanding was that the you could not upload large pdf files to the forum. I'll give it a try and see if it works

Attachments

• A6 Saloon and Avant Interactive Pricelist Edition 3 0718.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 148