Audi A8L D3 Headlights, horn, turn signals not working

Khali

Reaction score
So I just got myself an A8, and the headlights, horn, hazard lights, turn signals aren't working. I looked over the fuses and they aren't blown, I checked the headlights and they are fine as well. Looking through other forums, I have a feeling it may be the J519 module, but I want to know if there could be other reasons as well.

Thank you.

Hi, seems like you have a few issues with it. The best thing you can do is to invest in VCDS. Posting scan logs will help with a diagnosis

Hi, seems like you have a few issues with it. The best thing you can do is to invest in VCDS. Posting scan logs will help with a diagnosis
I have a 2007 A8L and I have problem with the passenger side AFS/Xenon headlight. The driver side works fine and when the headlights are physically switched, the passenger side headlight works when connected to the driver side connector. However, the driver side headlight when plugged into the passenger side, it doesn't work. So the ballast on the passenger side headlight does work. I suspect the J519 module as well but put a donor one(with exact part number, 4E0907279Q), it still had the same issue. The vehicle had an accident back in 2019 and the passenger front side quarter panel was replaced along with the headlight.

I have a listed on AudiWorld Forums, https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a8-s8-d3-platform-discussion-60/afs-headlights-not-working-3028269/ Can anyone confirm the wire colors on both the driver and passenger side headlight connectors that I had posted? Highly appreciate it!