Audi B8.5 aftermarket plug and play xenon headlights

ginho1981

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm searching for xenon headlights for my car, Problem is i have an audi a4 b8.5 and i couldn't find any for my car. I find on eBay for the b8 version but not for b8.5. Any ideas where i can search? Or did someone here made the conversion successfully from halogen to xenon with original xenon headlights? I know it requires a kufatec cable and coding, but i don't have a clue where to start. I'm trying to find either someone with experience to do it on my car and will pay, or to find this aftermarket xenon. Any ideas?

Just an update, i bought some xenon lights for my car from audiled, they managed to do the xenon as a plug in no coding and no cables needed they come ready to install. I looked inside the headlights and they have on the back the normal halogen lights installed on one side, i supposed this is why they work, so he is basically tricking the system. also he added some new cables an possibly more. Thing is it works and it was just put them on the car so it's a good solution to whoever wants to do this upgrade. although they are used condition for 700pounds but working fine.

thanks

Just an update, i bought some xenon lights for my car from audiled, they managed to do the xenon as a plug in no coding and no cables needed they come ready to install. I looked inside the headlights and they have on the back the normal halogen lights installed on one side, i supposed this is why they work, so he is basically tricking the system. also he added some new cables an possibly more. Thing is it works and it was just put them on the car so it's a good solution to whoever wants to do this upgrade. although they are used condition for 700pounds

Are they for RHD?