Audi bexley damaged my car now trying to get out of it

Masterm8fo

Warmonger
Reaction score
Too my car in this morning for first service...
Got home noticed some marks over the passenger wheel arch

had them on phone and they claiming they were already there and that i signed to say they were
unreal...

they want me to go and let them inspect it in daylight today so their bodyshop can assess how old the damage is
(my gloves will be off)

they guy went round car before service and agreed there were no paint marks on the car...

unreal...cant believe these guys

Il update the after going back there later on....

if you signed for no marks damage they will have to repair

I have nothing showing what I signed as they didnt give me copies
He is saying that the I sogned to say there was damage which is impossible

i signed to say there was alloy wheel damage
maybe they damaged and changed the paperwork ? They have me rcpt but i didnt see it had anythign there re the condition of car

lad who served me has of course 'gone home'

what a place
im looking forward to this confrontation

This one would make my blood boil! Good luck in ripping them apart, hope you get sorted.

I really want to know how this goes, too. This is my local dealer, and it's not the first story of this type I have heard about them. It's why I never use them but go here instead.

I work for the SG Smith group ,give me the blokes name and will try and have a word for you

I really want to know how this goes, too. This is my local dealer, and it's not the first story of this type I have heard about them. It's why I never use them but go here instead.

jdp - Audi Bexley is my local too - I'll be going to Sanspeed too I think!

just had my cambelt done here today,had rattle aswell on front of engine they cant find, got back still can hear noise,sounds like rattle can I think its power steering pump bearing it has done 129k on 06

just had my cambelt done here today,had rattle aswell on front of engine they cant find, got back still can hear noise,sounds like rattle can I think its power steering pump bearing it has done 129k on 06

May I ask how much the bill was?

I paid 320 for first service,,,which really is just an oil change and quoted as 1.75 hours

my problem with them has become more complicated and I am waiting to speak with them tomorrow - an additional problem I must say
I should not mention until they have chance to remedy

I still had to chase them to try book paint repair, so 3 biz days after the problem and thy told me they will try book in tomorrow

OK I am happy as all is being fixed after escalating my complaint to dealer principle...shudnt have had to get to that but there you go.
I think Il be going back to Sanspeed next time though..