Audi biTDI remap results

Hi guys, I have recently had my car tuned by @bobby singh and my god what a difference.
Personally I thought the A7 Bitdi was laggy and not that exciting, but now... it is a completely different car! With a map, airbox mod (already had a big intercooler on) and a transmission software update it has transformed the car!
No pub talk figures, just real life usable power where you need it - the torque low down is perfect and now the gearbox is much sharper and nicer to drive. I have come from a hot hatch which was aggressively tuned, a B7 S4 V8 before that and tuned V6's before that, but this car has had the biggest 'WTF' moment after it was tuned .. it is night and day difference and for me - almost the perfect car!

If you ever had a doubt where to get your BiTDI (or any VAG diesel) tuned, look no further. Plus he is a genuine and nice guy with plenty of time for people. Get in touch with him!!!!

side note: a good friend of mine with a stock BMW M140i was last week dished out a slice of Gapperoni pizza by my A7, leaving him behind by a train length, he is selling his car a week on to look at a big Diesel engined BMW :flushed:

Reactions: blackwood, bobby singh and rjwojcik
Thanks Eric for the feedback :)
They do go well once tuned, you are right about the gearbox - you are now the second person to confirm the updates help so started to do them all now.

Cheers
Bobby

Reactions: blackwood, Eric_RS6 and rjwojcik
What gearbox software update was done?
The competition gearbox software its the best.

Trimis de pe al meu ASUS_X00TD folosind Tapatalk

What gearbox software update was done?
The competition gearbox software its the best.

Trimis de pe al meu ASUS_X00TD folosind Tapatalk
Whatever the latest was at the time.
You are cross flashing competition sw? I've seen some controller that don't like cross flashing

This is fascinating stuff, what's the best you can get from the 50 TDI engine?

Hi guys,

Found this thread while searching for informations about the Bitdi. Forget my mistakes in English, I'm just a poor frog eater ;)

I drive a 2014 A6 avant Bitdi (114000 Km) which was recently tuned stage 2 :

- big intercooler
- BMC air filter
- DPF and CAT deleted
- EGR deleted
- full inox exhaust with valves (won't keep the valves, they will soon be removed), ESS removed
- ECU and TCU tuned

The car will go on the dyno before the end of march, so we'll know about the numbers... but the tuner think about around 400/800 regardings values on the logs

At the moment I made a few time measures (race timer app on my phone), here are the results :

- 0/100 average time 4.2/4.5, won't try again, don't like to launch control
- 100/200 average time 12.9/13.8

I think the results are honest toward parts installed on the car.

I know myself, if I can get more power and keep it reliable I'll do it (hybrid turbos, fuel pump upgrade...)

Let us have pleasure to talk (and drive) about that fantastic engine ;)

A few pics now...

20210126 125916

20210112 091216

20210113 102549

20210205 105321

20210205 110741

Image0000021

Image00000112

Image0000011

20210227 095030

Reactions: mister.c., blackwood, Eric_RS6 and 4 others
Wish I had that chunky flat bottom heated wheel!

Reactions: Bishop187
Would love to hear your exhaust!
Who did the tuning?
Two videos from the inside, haven't done it from the outside yet

The steering wheel was made from a round one, doesn't exist from Audi like this

The tuning was made by Digiservices in France ;)

Reactions: Eric_RS6 and rjwojcik
450 horsepower from BITDI ? hahaahhahahaha

I made several such cars , they claimed to be over 440 hp ! Yes, but not in reality ! approx 380. Many famous tuning companies !
Bobby knows the laws of physics and what is the heat generated by such a setting.
Currently my car BITDI avat 2000kg With a lot of processing is there aprox 500hp and 900 nm
the results are
0-100 3.72
100-200 9.3
1/4 11.69
The last car claimed to have been a 450hp(in reality 380) very very bad resuls.
100- 200 14.5 :D
Did you upgrade the HPFP and nozzles to manage this times?

Reactions: Ridebywire