Audi Chorus Bluetooth - Play music ?

y15usf

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My Audi has the chorus infotainment system fitted in and the car has a Bluetooth where I can connect my phone.

However when I connect my phone all I can do is make calls via the car, is there not a way to use this function to play music via the Bluetooth.

The Audi bt systems are separate for music & phone.

Tbh cheapest audi option is the auxin or via wired use an Audi iPod unit with a bt adapter to give you a wireless auxin.

Whereabouts are you located?

The Audi bt systems are separate for music & phone.

Tbh cheapest audi option is the auxin or via wired use an Audi iPod unit with a bt adapter to give you a wireless auxin.

Whereabouts are you located?

Hi,

I'm based around the Bristol area.

I have like metal pin connectors in my car centre console arm reset.

Was this initially build for an iPod mount?

So i am able to get something that fits onto the pins and transmit Bluetooth ? will this method use my existing mic that is built with my handsfree call only system i currently have?

Also, you might know this, when i use the call only feature in my car the audio is really quiet and hard to hear despite being full blast on speakers and phone. Yet music is fine. would you know why?

Hi,

I'm based around the Bristol area.

I have like metal pin connectors in my car centre console arm reset.

Was this initially build for an iPod mount?

So i am able to get something that fits onto the pins and transmit Bluetooth ? will this method use my existing mic that is built with my handsfree call only system i currently have?

Also, you might know this, when i use the call only feature in my car the audio is really quiet and hard to hear despite being full blast on speakers and phone. Yet music is fine. would you know why?

The centre arm rest connectors are for a hardwired car phone kit. Do you have an aux connector or anything in the glovebox?

The centre armrest connectors are for a hardwired car phone kit. Do you have an aux connector or anything in the glovebox?

No no Aux and nothing in the glovebox.

Been using Fm transmitters :(