Audi Cocked up my order

andy l

Reaction score
Was due to pick up my new S1 on Saturday morning...
Tracked car and was told in uk by Audi York so I cancelled my finance for my Tts with my old car and changed over the insurance for pick up.
Everything going to plan salesman sends me a picture straight off the truck and most of the Quattro exterior pack is missing no red brake callipers and no red elements in the headlights.
What's really annoying I queried this on the Audi tracker but was assured that this was not the case and the tracker was incorrect.
The parts are in excess of £2000 to replace so audi won't change the parts over which is understandable.
They have said sorry of course but I'm really mad.

Drive that one around till your correctly ordered one turns up. Don't settle for anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ruairi83 and PastS1Owner
That sounds like someone selected the delete red option which I did as I didn't want the red elements in the headlights but it also deletes the red callipers as well, I looked into getting the red callipers or changing the headlights if I didn't deselect but the cost of parts as you have discovered is stupid.

I feel your pain......

Yes that's exactly what happened.
Factory order......March delivery arrggghhh.
Managed to get some additional options out of them as a gesture of goodwill.

Unbelievable. There seems to be so many people on here questioning comments within the Audi tracker system. Makes you wander if there is an issue!

Mate. Sorry to hear this. If you remember that happened to me and as soon as i saw deselection i was on the phone.
Like said mate keep us updated but dont take it. Still waiting for my call and my parts too

They wouldn't pay for the parts as in excess of £2000 so new factory order.
I nearly pulled the deal as totally fed up with the garage due to lack of communication.
Spoke with sales manager who tbh was very apologetic.
That's why I was so mad when it landed off the transporter as I'd had the same conversation with the salesman who assured me when ordering it was correct and the Audi tracker was wrong.
Not impressed with JCT 600 Audi York, but I've got to give them a chance to corrrect it.

I know how you feel mate. It must be awful seeing the car foll off with personal touches missing mate
I had pretty much the sams service too.
Have they given you the car to use until yours comes

TBH I didn't ask.
The salesman emailed last week to apologise for wrong order etc.
On Friday I spoke to the showroom manager who assured me new car was ordered and he would email with order info etc on Friday.
I had to call on Saturday and spoke with him asked him why he hadn't got back to me and I cut him some slack and he assured me he would call Monday morning.
No phone call on Monday so called today and spoke with the sales manager who was very apologetic.
Really poor service.
I feel like cancelling my order to go elsewhere.
The sales manager has asked for one more chance.

TBH I didn't ask.
The salesman emailed last week to apologise for wrong order etc.
On Friday I spoke to the showroom manager who assured me the new car was ordered and he would email with order info etc on Friday.
I had to call on Saturday and spoke with him asked him why he hadn't got back to me and I cut him some slack and he assured me he would call Monday morning.
No phone call on Monday so called today and spoke with the sales manager who was very apologetic.
Really poor service.
I feel like cancelling my order to go elsewhere.
The sales manager has asked for one more chance.

I would and also see if there are any dealers that have cars where the spec can be amended
The dealer should have paid for the parts to put the order right, I feel like they have been let off the hook very lightly.
it takes forever and day for these cars to come.
DTYME83

Hi Andy.
I hope your well. ? How is your order going ?
I have formally rejected my car and having a new one built.

May i ask what options you got added on for compensation?
Such bad customer service from a premium brand

Reactions: sve170
Hi mate of course.
My new cars getting built this coming Monday 6th Feb.
I got free heated seats, folding mirrors and the aluminium gear knob at no extra cost.
Not brilliant but worth nearly £600.
Why did you reject your S1 can I ask?

Hi jay
Just read your new post I understand now.
I'm surprised they have actually agreed giving how bad Audi customer services have been to others.
It's kind of a good result but I'd use my experience as bargaining power to get some extras.
My new order was placed on the 25th November so the whole experience has been 3 months.
Good luck and let me know how you get on.

I will. I have a call tomorrow with my case manager as she is doing what they need to.
It was dangerous to drive and not safe at all.
Will keep you informed mate