Audi connect app

A4B9

Reaction score
This is mainly targeted at those with newer models, what does the Audi connect app actually do? I know you can use it find where you've parked your car and to lock and unlock it (something I'm personally not a fan of, nothing stops you from stealing a phone, finding out where you're cars parked and unlocking to get in and steal) but does it do anything else? I'd have though controlling the heating would be something you could do - would be cool being able to start heating up your car 10 minutes before you leave your house

Hello, I did the technical launch for the New A4 a couple weeks back and the vast majority covered Infortainment and of course Full Link which enables you to use Apple Car Play and Android Auto which enables limited phone apps to be used on the MMI, Note Full Link is currently only available on New A4, New Q7, TT and A8 PI, is not able to retro fitted with any vehicle that uses AMI as this requires a high speed USB port. Audi Connect - you are quite right you can find your car if you have forgotten where you have parked it, you can lock and unlock, you can control the Climatronic unit but only can you heat up your vehicle if you have AUX heater. There are loads of features its basically a seamless network between you, the internet and your Audi with its infrastructure.

Glad to hear you can heat up your car. Got the new A4 on order so that'll make those winter mornings slightly more bearable

Any other stand out features I can look forward to?

Great choice! It really is a fantastic car.

What spec did you go for?

With Audi Connect you will also find that in the interior light surround you have a SOS & Roadside Recovery button, pressing any of them will take you straight to a dial tone so avoid accidental pressing lol. In the event of a Airbag deployment SOS is automatically called where the longitude and latitude coordinates are given along with all the data collected by the vehicle at the point in time.

Apparently so i'm told the new S4 will feature the 5 Cylinder engine as found in the RS3 :grimacing:

2.0 TDI Quattro, S Line, tech pack, light and vision pack, driving assistance pack, parking assist advanced pack and adaptive comfort suspension

@owen87 do you have any idea how to set up all this remote stuff? followed the instructions on myAudi but I can't find where I need to put in the code you scratch off the spare key in the MMI to verify me as the primary user