Audi connect licence

S32B

Reaction score
OK so when I got the car in Oct 2017 it came with a free 3 month trial, a few days before it wa due to expire in January 2018 I spoke to Audi via live chat on their website. I said I haven't had time to use it and asked if they could extend it for a bit longer so that I could try it out :p I was surprised when they said they'd give me another 12 months free of charge. I did a post about it at the time, but can't find the thread/post.

Anyway, I've just given my car a quick wash and checked the tyre pressures, they were down slightly so after setting them I went into the mmi to store them. Whilst there I thought I'd check to see the date the Audi Connect licence expires in Jan 2019 and contact them again to see if I could blag another 12 months!!! I was shocked to see that it's all been updated to Jan 21st 2020 :blink:

So has anyone else had theirs extended without doing anything? Seems a bit strange.

Attachments

• IMG_7094.JPG
    IMG_7094.JPG
    173.8 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_7093.JPG
    IMG_7093.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_7092.JPG
    IMG_7092.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_7091.JPG
    IMG_7091.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 169
I've seen something previously, probably on the more active A4 forum about this, something about them not having a billing / charging system in place for it so they extend it on request or automatically.

Reactions: S32B
I've seen something previously, probably on the more active A4 forum about this, something about them not having a billing / charging system in place for it so they extend it on request or automatically.
Yeah Like I say the first year I did request it and they did do it for another 12 months...just surprised that it's been done again this year without even asking!!!