Audi Connect query

geo_nr1

Reaction score
I have a few queries on Audi Connect and can't find these being answered elsewhere so apologies if they have.

I have two phones like a lot of people these days...one for work and one personal.

In terms of reading texts and emails, if I put a sim in the car which is tied to my personal phone for data use, is it my personal phones texts and emails that the car will read or is it whichever phone is connected through Bluetooth at that time? How does it deal with having different email accounts on an iPhone?

Can you set a phone as "the default " for connecting to Bluetooth if 2 phones are paired to the car? Also is it easy to switch between phones whilst driving should the other one ring?

You don't get calls/texts through the sim in the car, those options are only available through bluetooth, the sim in the car is only ever used for data.
I'm not sure about having a default if you have multiple phones paired and both trying to connect at once, but you won't be able to switch between them easily, it will require disconnecting one as you can only have one phone connected at a time.