Audi Connect unavailable

SamB2020

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with Audi connect ?
mines been like this since Friday

Attachments

• 1617606960113.jpeg
    1617606960113.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 181
Mine isn’t receiving destinations , no traffic and the news / weather has gone too.
To be honest I’m getting fed up with the mmi and all it’s problems. It goes to the dealership they reset it then within a few weeks another issue. My last A3 saloon was faultless for 3 years and 60k miles.

Reactions: Audidryver
I’m presuming they’ve been having issues with central infrastructure AGAIN, the My Audi app stopped working again on Thursday and has only just started working again today.

Again today the MMI crashes have started, this whole situation is a joke now . I can’t wait to be rid of this car and it’s sketchy technology

mines booked in on Thursday for myaudi app issues.tyre pressure monitoring and battery warning telling to pull over immediately. two weeks old and only covered 190miles. come on audi sort
it out man

Mines had problems since I collected it . Seems they sort one problem out then another occurs . Today I’ve started the rejection process.

Mines had problems since I collected it . Seems they sort one problem out then another occurs . Today I’ve started the rejection process.
Out of interest what have you had to do to start it?

Also are you on a PCP deal or purchased outright?

My car is back there tomorrrow and thinking rejection might be the next logical step as had more issues today.

Just a thought, have you guys tried to remove all the accounts from your mmi and drive it around without it being linked to the app.

Like @Moots said, a few people have noticed the issues tend to coincide with their dodgy app.

I haven't used mine at all - and a friend of mine reported less frequent issues once he stopped using it too.

I know it's not really a fix, but would just be interesting to get more feedback especially if your cars are getting the problems really frequently.

I do think Audi are far beyond a joke with this not acknowledging it at all...

And suprise suprise no replies to me about it either!

Out of interest what have you had to do to start it?

Also are you on a PCP deal or purchased outright?

My car is back there tomorrrow and thinking rejection might be the next logical step as had more issues today.
It’s on pcp , first car I’ve brought this way.

so after three hours sat in a freezing car I’ve completely reset everything and spent a age setting it up as a new car and upto yet everything is back up and working.
See how long before the next error or MMI crash happens.

Reactions: AdamInKent
I’ve not tried looking at that screen, but my SatNav was picking up traffic and receiving destinations from my phone, via Audi Connect, over the weekend.

I tried sending a location from my phone today and it said sent successfully but nothing happened, where do I look for the destinations??

iPhone 12 Pro

I think from the Nav screen you press search and “ received destinations “ is the forth button if I remember correctly

Reactions: Moots
Received destinations seem to work from the audi app but the direct desktop google maps "sendtocar" page seems to have died a death ( shame as it was useful but then the android google maps can "share" to the audi app which is better than nothing ). Does anyone know how to add current location as a favourite ( 8V had that option but cannot find it in the 8Y )

Received destinations seem to work from the audi app but the direct desktop google maps "sendtocar" page seems to have died a death ( shame as it was useful but then the android google maps can "share" to the audi app which is better than nothing ). Does anyone know how to add current location as a favourite ( 8V had that option but cannot find it in the 8Y )
Adding anything as a favourite you usually have to press and hold the touch screen and then let go and you might get an option - So if you go to recent destinations find the one you put in and touch and hold you might then get an option to add as favourite - I'm not sure by the way but that's how saving other favourites work

Reactions: AdamInKent
Adding anything as a favourite you usually have to press and hold the touch screen and then let go and you might get an option - So if you go to recent destinations find the one you put in and touch and hold you might then get an option to add as favourite - I'm not sure by the way but that's how saving other favourites work
Thanks, shall give it a try later.

I tried sending a location from my phone today and it said sent successfully but nothing happened, where do I look for the destinations??

iPhone 12 Pro
If you look across the top right hand side of the MMI screen you will see a flag/chequered flag icon when it has received a location sent from your app. Just click on this and it will take you to the navigation screen and start the navigation.

Reactions: DreamInCode
If you look across the top right hand side of the MMI screen you will see a flag/chequered flag icon when it has received a location sent from your app. Just click on this and it will take you to the navigation screen and start the navigation.

Great thanks for your help I’ll check it out

iPhone 12 Pro