Audi Connect

The Real Big Vern

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm a ludite so forgive me if this all sounds stupid! I have Audi Connect, which I think I get free for the first 3 months?

So far the only thing that seems of use is the Google Earth on sat nav and real time traffic updates and re-routes, which I like.

I have a MyAudi account and also Cubic Telecom registration.

So what happens after the 3 months, can I still use this service via my smart phone bluetooth or do I need a new sim card or sign up to ongoing plan with Cubic Telecom?

Hope that all makes sense!

Ask your dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so I'm a ludite so forgive me if this all sounds stupid! I have Audi Connect, which I think I get free for the first 3 months?

So far the only thing that seems of use is the Google Earth on sat nav and real time traffic updates and re-routes, which I like.

I have a MyAudi account and also Cubic Telecom registration.

So what happens after the 3 months, can I still use this service via my smart phone bluetooth or do I need a new sim card or sign up to ongoing plan with Cubic Telecom?

Hope that all makes sense!
If you have the technology pack high, non sd based navigation, then you have three years. If not then if you contact audi uk you should be able to have your three months trial extended...