Audi Connect

acer54

Reaction score
Audi connect last year was free, this year it costs £115.
What's peoples opinions on renewing it and paying £115 or not bothering?
What do people who have it use the most and is it actually better to use something else instead of Audi Connect?

Audi connect last year was free, this year it costs £115.
What's peoples opinions on renewing it and paying £115 or not bothering?
What do people who have it use the most and is it actually better to use something else instead of Audi Connect?

The biggest loss for me has been losing the Google overlay on sat nav (there’s another thread on here and other places about that) That and traffic is the only thing I’ve ever used - when the license expires I won’t renew but use my CarPlay for Google Maps / Waze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called Audi Customer Service after the initial free period expired and they renewed it for another year feee of charge.

I called Audi Customer Service after the initial free period expired and they renewed it for another year feee of charge.

Was this pre 1st Dec?

Yes, pre December 1st. I didn’t know things had changed, so annoying if they’re changed the rules. Typical Audi I guess.

Yes, pre December 1st. I didn’t know things had changed, so annoying if they’re changed the rules. Typical Audi I guess.

Yeah unfortunately they started charging from 1st December - guess we enjoyed the free renewals whilst we could get them

Reactions: acer54