Audi customer service opinions

quattro81

All the gear.. No idea
Reaction score
I've not been a member of this forum very long, but it seems like a lot of members have had poor treatment from the dealerships in terms of customer service.. I've owned several audis but up til this year never a new one. I've gotta say, the customer service they gave me was absolutely top notch, and quite unexpected..
Firstly when I went to collect my shiny new A3 BE, I got the right 'ump when I turned up, cos I couldnt see my car anywhere, so I thought they hadn't valeted it or something..
Wasn't til I realised I had rolled right past this without even noticing! How Much of a berk did I feel!!
IMG_3775.jpg

Then within a week of collection I got this through the post:
IMG_4766.jpg

These are expensive hand-made chocolates!
I've never heard of this before, so I just wondered if anyone else had this kind of experience? Or are all the usual horror stories the norm?

That is pretty good to be honest but you are a new customer. Most experiences are with current customers lol once they have you, you're done for :p

Belfast Audi have their own "launch room" so to speak where your new car is sitting clean and shiney under nice lights etc...

When i collected my new Black Edition a month and a half ago they had it under nice lights etc and i was given an S-Line umbrella, Teddy Bear (S-Line racing suit on) for our son which cost £52 (who would pay that for a stupid bear) and 2 S-Line Jackets (his & hers).

I cracked my windscreen and broke the wipers within the 1st week (my fault - long story and what a ****) but they repaired it all under warranty, so i am not complaining.

I spose your right boydie... mind you tho, I have had a lot of services there, and always found them to be ok... my local VW is another matter altogether tho... Gotta say, I like the idea of a launch room lol - you definitely have the luck of the irish over there don't ya!:laugh:

When i collected my new Black Edition a month and a half ago they had it under nice lights etc and i was given an S-Line umbrella, Teddy Bear (S-Line racing suit on) for our son which cost £52 (who would pay that for a stupid bear) and 2 S-Line Jackets (his & hers).

I cracked my windscreen and broke the wipers within the 1st week (my fault - long story and what a ****) but they repaired it all under warranty, so i am not complaining.

That's not bad.. they gave me a boot net, audi valve caps (£25) and a keyring lol... wish i'd asked for a brolly now!:(

I think all the people who haven't picked theirs up yet should have a bit of a competition to see who can get the most outrageous freebie from the salesman! :laugh:

I found Audi Bexley parts team to be a bunch of A*SE Holes and so i stopped using them and just use Docklands Audi who are miles better!

I always get the feeling they resent my being there, like I'm getting in the way of their work by requiring some "service". As a "customer", it seems a bit odd. Definitely seems to be one face for new/potential customers, and another for the "non-buyers".

i got nothing because i dint ask for anything. when my car was ready for collection, i turned up, salesman showed me around, handed over keys and bye bye.

found out later there was an umbrella in the boot

So guys what freebies should I be expecting/asking for? At the moment it would be nice to just get a phone call....havent heard from the salesman in two weeks and car is meant to be built next week but who knows if it actually will be!