Facelift Audi Decal Door Stickers

Inti786

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have my Audi A4 Black Edition coming soon, i spoke to the dealers and they have advised the decals are not standard anymore for black editions, took me by surprise and i still dont believe them.

My question is if i get my car and it does in fact not have any stickers, do any of you kind followers have the decals for the doors if you are not using them? I will pay for the postage and even something towards the stickers.

Thanks guys and hopefully somebody can help me:)!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ring Audi direct to confirm one way or another I would suggest.

https://www.audi.co.uk/about-audi/contact-us.html

You shouldn't be paying for something twice.:thumbs up:

Ye i will call them tomorrow, the dealers (stealers) told me its not standard anymore for the decals to come with black editions, but some people in the other thread who have collected there MY19 models have the stickers there. Either the dealers are stupid or they dont know what comes with the cars. I guess i will find out when car is delivered but if the stickers are not in the car i will contact Audi UK, worst comes to worst hopefully someone on this forum can help me with stickers etc

Reactions: ijachelsea
Good luck and please keep us updated.

Reactions: Inti786
i collected my black edition daytona grey on 06.18 it came with the black audi 4 rings door stickers in the boot if thats what you mean.

i havent put them on my car and your quite welcome to them if yours doesnt come with them.

Attachments

• 20190118_131424.jpg
    20190118_131424.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 607
  • 20190118_131816.jpg
    20190118_131816.jpg
    568.3 KB · Views: 619
Last edited:
Reactions: Inti786
i collected my black edition daytona grey on 06.18 it came with the black audi 4 rings door stickers in the boot if thats what you mean.

i havent put them on my car and your quite welcome to them if yours doesnt come with them.

Cheers mate I appreciate it!

Will keep you updated once i get my car!

Once again cheers mate

I thought the stickers on the door said audi sport on them but these just look like a black audi logo. I look forward to seeing a white car with these on to see what they look like.

I thought the stickers on the door said audi sport on them but these just look like a black audi logo. I look forward to seeing a white car with these on to see what they look like.
I already posted a thread some time ago on this topic, some people responded with pics, so have a search.
Cheers,
Dave

Reactions: liveseytowers
I had mine made up by a local vinyl graphic shop. Anthracite on a white car. Look great. £6.00 for the pair!

Reactions: liveseytowers and Inti786
Here's mine. I'm all for the decals :)

Attachments

• 20171214_123850 (1).jpg
    20171214_123850 (1).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,546
Reactions: Azonicds2, DaveW and Inti786

I think it sets a white car off! Looks good. Hopefully mine come with them next thursday!

Reactions: AlnSaz

that looks stunning!!! Avant in white looks spot on!

I have a white saloon and am just waiting for a dry weekend to get the decals fitted!!

Reactions: AlnSaz

Hi Manity,

Let me know if you still having these going as my BE didn't come with any!

Thanks

Sza