Audi DRIVER February 2015: another positive A2 article

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
And yet another article on this truly amazing Audi A2. :thumbs up:

Why can't the press leave it alone I wonder?

All aluminium construction with a few plastic panel bits; no rust, £30 UK tax, cheap insurance, 50mpg (and not trying, honest!) out of the 1.4 diesel.

What a magic machine; we've had (our second) one for 2-weeks now...and haven't run to drive the TT and or RS3 - a superb motor car... :think:

C'mon! There must be others out there with an A2....:uhm:

You've just gotta try one; I know you'll most likely won't, but it really is your loss, but these things are amazing machines...
P1020136x

Paid £4000: spent half as much again (maybe) on new tyres, wheels, tyres, brake discs and pads, etc., but this thing is getting to be amazing.... And 50+mpg.

You've just gotta laugh...

OUR RS3 (BLUEY) and TT roadster (SANDY) sat in the garage are shouting HEY!!!!

Reactions: Ghost
If only to prove how silly: the £2000 extra included one set of NEW Vredestein Wintrac Xtream tyres, a set of NEW front and rear brake discs and pads, a spare set of refurbished Audi TT 16-inch 7J rims and a NEW set of Michelin Pilot Sport P3 tyres.

Now MEGA safe, £30 tax, and 50+mpg

Just gotta laugh - with a TT and RS3 in the garage ready and a waiting...

Go take a look you guys, these things are amazing....

She’s looking stunning! @45bvtc
Good to see you spending your winter fuel allowance wisely once more
:lmfao:

Reactions: 5CYL, RS3copilot, T-800 and 3 others
You'll be getting one of these Spooky, believe me: even have my friend in Nurenberg looking and he's just found this:

Upload 2015 2 4 18 25 52

Ok, so the steering wheel's on the wrong side....

Reactions: Ghost and Sandra
Uploadfromtaptalk1432927321331

Never posted on this forum, but here's my A2. Yes there are people out there with this fantastic car. Mine Is a 1.4 petrol se, with open sky. Spud

Reactions: 45bvtc
And again today in Auto Express magazine; they just can't leave this fabulous machine alone....

P1020942

Reactions: Sandra