Audi Driver's International - 13th October 2012 - ***Official Thread***

Someone else already enquired for the last slot - sorry.

The only way is for a dropout to happen on the day, and you buy their slot. My car is 70/30 of going on track atm, need the weather to pick up for me to finish my rear suspension!

Will any of the mods have any Audi-Sport stickers with them? I don't have any on the car and it just doesn't seem right to not represent when I'm on the stand :p

not long now!

carbon'd engine bay bits back this week, got hotel sorted! friday off work for the drive down ready!

Will any of the mods have any Audi-Sport stickers with them? I don't have any on the car and it just doesn't seem right to not represent when I'm on the stand :p

Good question.
I'm not sure.
Hopefully one will be along soon.

not long now!

carbon'd engine bay bits back this week, got hotel sorted! friday off work for the drive down ready!

oo nice.
Wish I was hotelling it friday.
****** girlfriends and their need to have anniversaries. :ninja:

Not long now guys. not long at all.

Brilliant :jump:

Hi All

Right here's the latest. Yes I will have stickers but limited stock due to people keep buying them, I will have Lanyards as well.

We have been given the prime pitch for our stand this year but we have been asked to try and keep things moving when we get there as we will cause a traffic jam other wise. The team who are on the gate have asked that you have your money ready before you get to the gate to try and help not block the gate as you come in.

We have also been allowed to have our own printable version of the Club Displays so that you can print it out. This is where your Blue Peter skills will come in to there own as you will need to cut it out as well.

Please download the attachment (zipped) and print it out.

If for some reason you don't print it out and you get to the stand don't worry we will have lots available with us.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

A

Attachments

• ADI2012Mirror.jpg
    ADI2012Mirror.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
I got 6 boxes ginsters in the back of my car for ADI.
I'm going to try and put as many as I can in a cool box, bags and other such things for us to consume at ADI.

If you want one just help your self, they will need to be eaten or they will be binned.
I will try and separate each flavour from each, some how but I fear my cool box is not big enough. lol

I'll see what happens.

Reactions: frenchman
Missed AITP so really looking forward to this one lads. First one for me, so hope it's a great day. See you all Saturday.

Hi all, late change of plans means I'm not going to be at ADI this year, after going for the last 2 years. Shame given that I also missed AITP 2012, but there we are. Hope it's a great event and that the weather is kind. I'll remove my name from the ASN stand list thread.

Scott,pics or its not true! lol

tony

Don't need pics, he had a box load last year!

Tony, Jo is right and if I remember correctly you eat most of the pasties last year. lol

But for you I will take a pic tomorrow.
Once I sorted them out in to my chest cooler.

Well guys will soon be there, can't wait, i missed last years and was gutted. Just hope th weather holds out

Tony, Jo is right and if I remember correctly you eat most of the pasties last year. lol

But for you I will take a pic tomorrow.
Once I sorted them out in to my chest cooler.

think you're right Scott,I did eat a few lol

tony

144 slices of Chicken and mushroom, corned beef, beef and onion.
That should be enough I hope.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349896666531.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349896666531.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 394
The printable stand pass is about 2 inch high when i printed it .
What have i done wromg?

open it with windows picture and fax viewer and just print it half a4 (so a5) size looks alrite on mine

The printable stand pass is about 2 inch high when i printed it .
What have i done wromg?

that is tiny mate.

Managed to print two out, one was a FULL size A4 page which is way to big, the other was half an A4 page which is just right. When printing, go to printer options and you should be able to select what size/layout you want mate.

On a different note, really looking forward to this show and just to let you all know, that I will have my VCDS with me, so if you want any scanning or coding just give me a shout. All I ask is for a nice cup of hot coffee :)

Last edited:
It's say's that we need to be there at 8am if going on track.

As silly as it seems, don't shoot me down here.

But do we have to be there at 8am if going on track at 11:30?

What time are peeps thinking of leaving the hotel?

soz everyone, dont think im going to make it tomorow got car probs [gutted] engine managment lit up also epc lit on dash, and car running like **ite. in garage at mo so hope they can fix it today fingers crossed all the best for tomorow everyone you wont be dissapointed those who havent been before..:lmfao:

APR will be bringing their latest R8 supercharged conversion to the show. Evan has very kindly offered to show it to the audi-sport.net members. If you would be interested in having and look and listen to the beast we will be wondering over at some point on mass.

A

APR will be bringing their latest R8 supercharged conversion to the show. Evan has very kindly offered to show it to the audi-sport.net members. If you would be interested in having and look and listen to the beast we will be wondering over at some point on mass.

A

Looking forward to this ;)
See everyone tomorrow.

My mate has got the screaming ****s,,,,,,, so won't be coming with me..!! Hope I don't get it.

Therefore I'm Billy no mates, so if anybody has all the correct paperwork I'm happy to do passenger rides..

Can't ****** come now, my exhaust has tonight started blowing again, time for a stainless steel one

This to early, I dont like it!!

Currently parked up waiting for other members to meet up and convoy to ADI, collecting more members on the way.

See you all there.
Don't forget to look out for the pasties :thumbsup:

I dont even get up this early for work!!

See you all soon.