Audi dynamik

seanick

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if the aluminium accents to the front and rear bumpers on the black audi a4 dynamiks are just painted or are they aluminium or aluminium effect? If they are painted would anyone know the paint code?

Cheers Sean

First of all thanks for using the title of this my username :laugh:
Im sure they are not aluminium, i think they are just painted, silver for the Black ones and black for the white and red ones. It seems to be strong paint whatever it is because none has come off or flaked over the last 3 years on mine.
Not sure on the paint code sorry.
Do you have a dynamik ?

First of all thanks for using the title of this my username :laugh:

Do you have a dynamik ?

Hi audi dynamik!!

Thanks for your reply!
Funny as I was typing it I realised that maybe should have just msgd you direct!!!!
Yeah just put deposit on one yesterday should have next week, but the aluminium accents have been painted to match the cars colour black!!
So looking to return to original.
Been looking at them for a while and missed out on a few but hopefully this one be ok!

Sean

Ahh brilliant, Which one did you buy ? Is it still advertised ?
When you get it make sure you post some photos up, we will be looking forward :)
Yes it will look better original i agree.
There are quite a few dynamiks for sale at the moment, more than usual because they are all becoming 3 years old now or older because they were manufactured in 2011 and people and starting to get rid of them.

No it's not still advertised but I'll hopefully get a few pics up when I get it!! Yeah delighted been looking for a while but always seemed a bit expensive but lately seen a couple in my range probably as they have become 3 yrs old as uve said and folk looking to change
so decided to get my finger out!! Coming out of an a3 tdi so my only concern is mpg, but on the plus side it seems the dynamik has all the toys!!! :)

Well we will look forward to seeing the pics :)
Yep the Dynamik has a lot of toys, the mpg isnt bad but its a nice nippy engine.

Reactions: seanick
Hi guys,

Does anyone know where online I might find the paint code for the aluminium accents on a black a4 dynamik?

Thanks Sean