Audi extended warranty

Daz4311

Reaction score
Just done a quote
My car is 3 years old only done 6700 miles
Full cover no excess doing less than 10000 miles a year
They want 450 a year
Im unsure what it was gonna cost me but i thought it aould have been less than this??

I’ve just started looking into this as my S3 is nearly 3 years old too. Judging from other threads on the forum on this topic £450ish seems to be what people have been paying.

The Audi website won’t let me get a quote yet though as it says I am still in the warranty period.

Im gonna wait and see if audi send me a email,as remember reading some peoople have recieved a email offering the warranty at a discount,if this doesnt happen by a week or so before im out of warranty i will then make a decision

When my S3 was coming up to 3 years old it was due big service, mot, breakdown cover, warranty and 4 new tyres. It was cheaper just to put £1,000 down and get another car lol. This one is 3 in September, closer the time I'll be buying something for around £2ok with at least 2 years warranty left and keeping that for a few years.

Reactions: pburv
Keeping this for next 12 months nd then gonna decide when pcp is up

My extended warranty bought in November when I thought I was keeping the S3 was around the £400 mark.
The system only allows you to buy it when you’re something like a month away from expiry of the original one.

I don’t think that the extended warranty prices vary if you wait. What you have been quoted is pretty much the price.
With a car as low mileage as this, as long as it is running faultlessly I would suggest you opt for, say, major components and an excess. Brings it down significantly. I opted for major components - covers engine, engine management, s-tronic and drive train etc.

Just done a quote
My car is 3 years old only done 6700 miles
Full cover no excess doing less than 10000 miles a year
They want 450 a year
Im unsure what it was gonna cost me but i thought it aould have been less than this??

£8.65 a week for piece of mind? Doesn't seem that bad to me.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
For no excess that's the same quoted for my A4, however I went for £150 excess which on a monthly amount is around £40. With stronic gearbox costing thousands I don't think it's expensive at all...

earlier this year it was quoting £595 for a pfl 2016 S3 with 38000 miles. 10k a year.

But i recently re-quoted and it was £297 for the year with a £250 excess. Snapped it up.

Unsure which im gonna go for at moment,but thinking maybe full cover with a 100 excess