Audi finance

Jeff Bates

Reaction score
I know a lot of people will have high end cars on some sort of finance, pcp, hire purchase etc.
With everything going on at the moment with the virus and a lot of people being laid off and things has anyone managed to contact Audi finance to see where they stand and if they are prepared to help, I know there is a form to fill in online but the information is very sketchy at best

Reactions: FBF01
I know a lot of people will have high end cars on some sort of finance, pcp, hire purchase etc.
With everything going on at the moment with the virus and a lot of people being laid off and things has anyone managed to contact Audi finance to see where they stand and if they are prepared to help, I know there is a form to fill in online but the information is very sketchy at best

I’ve just been furloughed till the end of May, potentially June so would be keen to hear if anyone has spoken to them

I've filled in a form through the website, but heard nothing back. From what I could see a payment holiday for a max of 60 was maybe possible.

I'm not long back from offshore and due to being high risk I'm to shield for 12 weeks and as it stands my agency aren't willing to furlough me..... so I'k i need to do what i can

Volkswagen Group payment holiday
(Audi, Bentley, CUPRA, Lamborghini, Porsche, SEAT, Skoda, Volkswagen)

Volkswagen says: 'We are offering customers Breathing Space. This means that for up to 60 days, VW will not contact or chase a customer for payment, to allow them time to consider their finances. During this period, direct debits will continue to operate as normal and customers may still receive standard customer letters. However, customers will not incur any charges, fees or additional late payment interest during this time. After this period, VWFS will work with customers to agree a suitable and affordable plan to pay those amounts which customers were unable to pay due to financial difficulties. The total amount payable, interest and amount of contract term will not increase for the remaining term.'

Parkers says: This is slightly different from a payment holiday. A payment holiday would mean the customer is not required to make any repayments during a certain period of time, but they'll still incur additional costs like interest rates. VW is offering customers the chance to skip these types of charges.

Can’t argue with that.

Assume everyone is aware, but today the FCA have started a scheme whereby all car finance providers must offer help, mostly in the form of a 3 month payment holiday. You either than pay slightly more each month to make up the difference without extending the term, or extend the term by the holiday taken.

https://customer.vwfs.co.uk/Forms/payment-deferral.html