Audi genuine part numbers......vw part numbers

Bedders

Reaction score
Just been to my local SEAT dealer for couple of air intake plastic parts & retaining screws with the VW part numbers & they refused to supply them saying they are brand specific. Needed the reg number / vin even though i had the part numbers for all. The parts are fitted in the Leon FR / Octavia VRS / Golf GtTdi / Audi A3 all with the same part number as I've done research on the net.

Now the Seat dealer is a mile down the road but the Audi dealer is a 20 mile round trip....& that will be twice as they order then phone to collect a couple of days later.

The Seat & Audi dealers are both run by the same group. The Seat dealer says he will order them from their branch at the Audi outlet & call me. This has got to do with uplift / price difference on the same supplied part being more expensive at the Audi dealers.

I absolutely hate everything about the vw group they take the utter mickey!

Last VW group car I will ever have.....everything about their products / service & dealer network annoys me to heck.

Send all part numbers you want to me, and a phone number via PM.

I work for a VAG main dealer and "I'll quote you happy as they say".

Some dealers are ridiculous. Really have to scratch my head sometimes.

If small items I'll send out for free.

Hows that for better service.

Not all of us are idiots at main dealers, some of us are actually knowledgeable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rhyso, shortfletch11, SmithyAG and 3 others
Cheers for that matey. I've ordered them on this occasion but I will be in touch for future spares! It's good to know not everyone treats you like a complete fool (as this dealer did with me). Best bit about it was he said they can only supply vw/seat parts as that's what the signs are up outside & I've got an exploded diagram with these parts on a vw golf!

zuryzevu.jpg

Let's just say this Audi brand specific part has the same part number on this diagram so can't be that brand specific!!!!!

Cheers for that matey. I've ordered them on this occasion but I will be in touch for future spares! It's good to know not everyone treats you like a complete fool (as this dealer did with me). Best bit about it was he said they can only supply vw/seat parts as that's what the signs are up outside & I've got an exploded diagram with these parts on a vw golf!

Granted some parts can only be ordered by a certain franchise. However if they're a shared part across the range, then they're talking right outta their chuff.

I can sell anything VAG, all our dealers are interlinked. Also non VAG stuff too. All interlinked. So I could sell Landrover bits through to Lexus bits. It doesn't matter.

Someone your end either couldn't be ***** with you, or think they're the daddy.

Rule Number 1: Customer 1st.

Reactions: shortfletch11 and S3Alex
N91033801 is the old number, goes over to a new number now.

N91033802. There's 513 at the factory.

Send all part numbers you want to me, and a phone number via PM.

I work for a VAG main dealer and "I'll quote you happy as they say".

Some dealers are ridiculous. Really have to scratch my head sometimes.

If small items I'll send out for free.

Hows that for better service.

Not all of us are idiots at main dealers, some of us are actually knowledgeable.

is this open to anyone ( can see flood gates opening lol )

I require couple of bits and will pay postage?

N91033801 is the old number, goes over to a new number now.

N91033802. There's 513 at the factory.

Actually that's just the part that's highlighted on the screenshot....the part I wanted was the air intake duct shown as no 9 on the screenshot & part number 1K0805971C

Actually that's just the part that's highlighted on the screenshot....the part I wanted was the air intake duct shown as no 9 on the screenshot & part number 1K0805971C

Ah ok, I could only see the bolt highlighted in the photo so assumed you needed that.

What price has your "local" dealer sold it to you for if you don't mind me asking?

He hasn't given me a price as he's got to order them in from their Audi branch of the same franchise in the same city....so they aren't on his system. It's all a bit fishy / could be more transparent. Will let you know when I collect them....I'll report back.

Reactions: mjr901
He hasn't given me a price as he's got to order them in from their Audi branch of the same franchise in the same city....so they aren't on his system. It's all a bit fishy / could be more transparent. Will let you know when I collect them....I'll report back.

He might be telling the truth. If your SEAT dealer tries to enter that part number into the VWG e-parts ordering system, it'll let him check how much stock is at the main factory in Dordon, but once he clicks create order/verify order it may well say 'illegal franchise' due to the trading name of that franchise not being VW/Audi.

Same goes for the other way around. I ordered some bits this afternoon for Audi!

I'll punch that number in tomorrow morning, I'll give you the whole truth, and nothing but the truth..

So I'll update tomorrow. Eager to see if the dealer was just being awkward or actually doing things properly.

The part you were after is available across the entire VWG.

272 at the warehouse.

117 dealers across the country have one of these or more on the shelf.

As promised prices charged:-
1KO 805 971 C £7.24 + vat
1KO 805 965 J £2.20 + vat
N 103 546 0(2) £0.36 + vat each

To be fair I can't grumble at that!

Think I was getting my knickers in a twist over the 20 mile return trip to place my order & another 20 mile return trip to fetch my parts from the Audi dealer when the SEAT / VW is a mile each direction & he didn't look like he wanted to supply parts found in vw.

Anyway credit where credits due he delivered in the end.

Glad it's sorted.

Your thread has enabled me to help '347' and order some parts for him.

Even though we're 3 hours apart. I'll still set this as a priority order, and post out fully recorded 1st class.

I've even found him a chunk of service history for the 1st 2/3 years of his cars life and have forwarded it on to him.

It's all about the quality of service!

Reactions: 347
A quick update , Mike was kind enough to offer his services to order and ship me out some Audi parts .
He located relevant part numbers and checked with me that the parts was correct .
Constant updates and some good banter .
Parts arrived yesterday, very well packaged , and offered to help again if needed , despite having to go thru separate dealer.

Big ups to Mike and his excellent service :salute: