Audi Hamilton meet

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Just for all you Scottish members. Im organising a clan meet at Hamilton Audi very shortly. We have over 100 cars on the list at the moment. Entire front of garage will be cleared out so we can get everything in place. Food and beverages will be taken care of by the dealership and they will be bringing along some high end stuff for us to look over. Will post up in afew days the date as speaking to them today to nail all the details.

Reactions: burnsy79, Ian66, RS5 JON and 3 others
Right then....meet has been approved by the bosses at Hamilton Audi. 26th November @ 11.00. They will be laying on some nice high end performance cars and also providing food and beverages on the day......all you need to do is turn up.

http://www.lookers.co.uk/audi/contact-us/hamilton-audi/

There is a confirmed 81 going from the SAC so would be nice to hit the 100 mark.

Reactions: AlnSaz and Ian66
I'd love to come along but I'm at the rugby the day before so likely won't be in a fit state to drive the next morning early enough to make it down...

Make sure you post up lots of pics so I know what I missed! Haha

Would like to have come but working unfortunately but if in that area will pop in—- will be in a yellow van with AA on side!! Thanks again