Audi in the park

Starry

S3 8V saloon... APR Stage 2....(-:
Reaction score
Ive never been and would like to know if its a decent event as ill have a 5 hour round trip. I looked and some pictures online from last year and it didn't look that big. Simple question, is it any good? ta

Reactions: stote
My first time too. Got a Travelodge booked the night before. Would be an early push from south Somerset on the 12th.

its a good day out, get to put faces to names, chat cars and all that lark

hope the weather carries on through to the show

Reactions: AudiNutta
Best “non track” based event, and prolly the best event of the year overall. Loads of like minded people all in one place, all car people and all willing to talk about their vehicles and share advice. Well worth the trip in my mind and as mike Matt says above it’s a chance to put faces to names from the forum.

Reactions: AudiNutta, stote, THQuattro and 2 others
Ill be coming up from Bristol. As said, its nice to see the cars in the flesh and meet the people behind them.

Reactions: Leevr
I use to like it at the old location when it was 15 mins from my door but now I got to travel up to 40 mins lol

Its a good day to see other like minded car people and if your into your subtle mods you can ask the owners how they did it lol.

Its a wealth of information on the day lol

I’ve been once before 2 years ago. Fully worth it!

My first time too, so I will be meeting all of you from the forum for a chat , it will be a nice day out .

Reactions: Starry
Well worth the visit.

Was planning to go up night before as last year and help set up the ASN stand but other half has organised something for the Saturday night and dependant on level of hangover will drive up on the day

My car at last years event....

03381722 870E 42AB AB49 C417CA67493B
250E356F B021 4BD2 85DE E18A8C18602D

Reactions: Audi Bairn and MattSedg
It’s a good day out as long as none of your group get hit by lightning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro