Audi Photo's from Goodwood FOS 12

A3Kent

Reaction score
Thought some of you guys would like to see a few of the Audi related snaps I took on the Audi stand at Goodwood yesterday...

Lovely RS3
5543-rs3.jpg

The New A3
5544-new-a3.jpg

5545-new-a3.jpg

...and the A1 Quattro...only 19 of these are being imported to the UK!

5547-a1-quattro.jpg

5546-a1-quattro.jpg

I think Audi are following BMW's mistakes of years past.. The exterior styling imho looks horrible and all the model ranges look very much the same.. i.e. they have lost their individuality..

I think Audi are following BMW's mistakes of years past.. The exterior styling imho looks horrible and all the model ranges look very much the same.. i.e. they have lost their individuality..

You're not wrong to an extent, but the keen eyed enthusiast could spot what car is what a mile off. Although it seems many companies are following this pattern of making similar cars, Ford is another i'd name. The front ends of the audis look immense, its just the rears that make me a little "wtf"-ish.

As with last year the stand staff were giving out useful bags, (once you had ditched the glossy marketing bull**** brochures), also free drinks and a place on their mini-grandstand upon the showing of an Audi ignition key.
Yes the cars are looking a tad bland, but the A3 Eco concept was stunning. Just be glad you are not stigmatised by owning a BVMW. Better the understated classy Audi look than the appalling over-blinged thug machines as seen on the BMW stand. Gold and silver wrapping for the thick but moneyed Chav, crass cream leathered M6 convertible for the footballers wife, and the ever plug-ugly Series 1 with Halfords-like body-kit. I fled hoping nobody I knew saw me on the stand.