Audi Q5 MMI Malfunction

dunlopjohnson

Reaction score
I have a 2011 Audi Q5. A couple days ago upon starting my vehicle the screen/display did not turn on nor did the buttons light up. I have watched a couple tutorial videos to try to troubleshoot before spending a lot of money at the dealer. I have tried to restart the MMI system and checked the fuses. These attempts did not solve the issue. Do anyone have and suggestions? Thank you.

I have a 2011 Audi Q5. A couple days ago upon starting my vehicle the screen/display did not turn on nor did the buttons light up. I have watched a couple tutorial videos to try to troubleshoot before spending a lot of money at the dealer. I have tried to restart the MMI system and checked the fuses. These attempts did not solve the issue. Do anyone have and suggestions? Thank you.
Hello did u manage to sort this out?

Hello did u manage to sort this out?
No I did not. I saw a video online in which someone was having the same issue. Apparently only the Audi dealer can fix this for $3,000-$3,500. I have already put several thousand dollars into this vehicle and do not wish to put any more so I have been using my vehicle without the things that require proper functioning of the MMI.

No I did not. I saw a video online in which someone was having the same issue. Apparently only the Audi dealer can fix this for $3,000-$3,500. I have already put several thousand dollars into this vehicle and do not wish to put any more so I have been using my vehicle without the things that require proper functioning of the MMI.
Right.. that's a shame. Wish you all the best in future