Q7 Audi Q7 2012 Insurance

N4Audi

Reaction score
Hi! So I got a few quotes for a 2012 Q7 current age 20, held licence for 2.5 years, cheapest I can get is £5.5k, the car cost is £23k and it's a 3.0 TDI, are there any cheaper insurance? Upgrading from a 1.5 Qashqai +2 lol, thanks for the advice!

I'm with tesco if that helps any but older and more ncb.

Jeeeez! 5k! And that the cheapest you can get? You got a clean license?

Only advice I can give us to try use a different postcode/address is eg your parents address if it's in a more affluent or rural area. You can also try change your profession to something like therapist or teacher. Apparently such jobs are less stressful and. Ergo... You'll be more attentive.

You could also stump £300 or so and attend an advanced drover course authenticated by the AA or someone.

And finally, have you tried being a named driver on your mum or dads policy for a few more years? There are policies these days that give named drivers NCB.

Esure car insurance are cheap. My 2014 Q7 cost me £610/year. Then I took myself of the policy when I stopped driving it and my girlfriend drove it. She also has 2015 Audi TTS that was insured by them too. When I got her a multi car policy for the TTS and the Q7, it cost me £1880/year.
She's 24 and been driving for only 2 years when we took the policy out.

So maybe you should try them. Hope it helps! Keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Wow i live in a TS postcode which is one of the worst for insurance prices and i only pay just over £400

Hi! So I got a few quotes for a 2012 Q7 current age 20, held licence for 2.5 years, cheapest I can get is £5.5k, the car cost is £23k and it's a 3.0 TDI, are there any cheaper insurance? Upgrading from a 1.5 Qashqai +2 lol, thanks for the advice!

Hi,

Have you tried us for insurance yet? If not drop me a PM and I'd be happy to arrange a quotation for you.

Kind Regards
Dan