Q7 Audi Q7 Retrofit

Vinay

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just bought myself a 2015 Q7 and was planning on getting some retrofitting done - mainly electronic stuff like apple/android CarPlay, Audi side assist and 360 cameras.

Would wondering if anyone knew/could recommend any good places to get these retrofits done? I live in London but could travel around a bit if the place was right.

Thanks

V

Hi Guys,

I just bought myself a 2015 Q7 and was planning on getting some retrofitting done - mainly electronic stuff like apple/android CarPlay, Audi side assist and 360 cameras.

Would wondering if anyone knew/could recommend any good places to get these retrofits done? I live in London but could travel around a bit if the place was right.

Thanks

V

Hi, I’ve used Kufatec for most of my retrofits/upgrades. Worth a look if you haven’t already?

SQ5

Hi, I’ve used Kufatec for most of my retrofits/upgrades. Worth a look if you haven’t already?

SQ5
Cheers mate - seen them previously but guessing they only sell the parts. Would need someone to fit them - do you know anyone or do you do it yourself?

Cheers mate - seen them previously but guessing they only sell the parts. Would need someone to fit them - do you know anyone or do you do it yourself?
I usually fit myself, but luckily I’ve got a good mate who’s got a garage, so if I think it’s too much for me to handle, I take it to his workshop and let them do it for me

SQ5

Hazzydayz looks quite good and in the London area

Hi Guys,

Thanks

V

From what I have read on here @DJAlix is your man for retrofits, and is London based.

Reactions: Sandra
I've had good experiences with HazzyDayz before, not the cheapest but good.

Can't comment on HazzyDayz, but @DJAlix some some amazing work for very reasonable cost using all OEM parts and warranties.

Reactions: Sandra
Actually I can't believe I didn't mention @andyhud on this, he is awesome.

He's doing some bits on my S5 at present, has access to removing component protection etc and an all round great guy. He's south London.

We have just added Side Assist and the 360 camera, this included the folding mirrors as that came with the mirrors with the cameras in them. At the same time we added the extra parking sensors on the rear bumper and will be doing the same when we put the front camera in so we get the PLA Auto Parking too. I found some dimming wing mirror glasses online so we put them in at the same time and swapped all the door controllers.

Was a lot of work and still a fair but left as need need to swap the seat wiring loom to get the memory seats to work :)

Reactions: NevMan
that must have cost you a few quid! @DJAlix is North London, and likewise, top bloke who has done coding for me.

His blog - https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/vag-car-coding-coding-and-retrofit-blog.322694/

Yeah, its been expensive but worth it, thats the danger of buying used cars, they never have all the toys you want but it still works out cheaper.

I have heard lots of good things about @DJAlix, not had the pleasure of dealing with him personally yet though.

Anyone who is adding cameras etc, there is a seller in China on eBay who has the FAKRA HSD cable and plugs etc available at a really good price :)