Audi Quattro GmbH tour

quattro81

All the gear.. No idea
Reaction score
As the title suggests, I have just got off the 'phone with the Audi factory at Neckarsulm, and have arranged myself a tour of their Quattro factory.....
I am hoping that I can actually be there when my RS is on the production line, but That's gonna require some careful timing!
Call me an anorak, but I'm mega excited - as is my four year old son who has decided that he's going to see the place "where the autobots are mad!" (he thinks all Audi/VW are autobots and has independently decided that all vauxhall's are decepticons:lmfao:)

If anyone's interested the tour is 7 Euros, must be booked 2 weeks in advance in order to be shown round the quattro part too, and starts at 1:30pm lasting 2 hours:detective2:

Here's a link to the virtual tour of the Neckarsulm plant on the audi website.. Audi Worldwide > Company > Production plants > Neckarsulm

As the title suggests, I have just got off the 'phone with the Audi factory at Neckarsulm, and have arranged myself a tour of their Quattro factory.....
I am hoping that I can actually be there when my RS is on the production line, but That's gonna require some careful timing!
Call me an anorak, but I'm mega excited - as is my four year old son who has decided that he's going to see the place "where the autobots are mad!" (he thinks all Audi/VW are autobots and has independently decided that all vauxhall's are decepticons:lmfao:)

If anyone's interested the tour is 7 Euros, must be booked 2 weeks in advance in order to be shown round the quattro part too, and starts at 1:30pm lasting 2 hours:detective2:

Here's a link to the virtual tour of the Neckarsulm plant on the audi website.. Audi Worldwide > Company > Production plants > Neckarsulm

Superb.
get me a t shirt!

Thats so cool. Fab for you and your boy.

Best I have to look forward to is Peppa Pig World.....:yes:

I done Thomas the tank engine land not long ago but I'd rather do audiland
lol

Sounds good m8 I will have to try and get my lot around to the same way of thinking , I wish!!

Wouldnt mind a t shirt too so take a big bag with ya Q

I'm lucky with my son.. I said to him the other bank holiday "where do you want to go for a day out, today?" I offered him the zoo, kids planet, the park, the beach... and he said "I wanna go to audi and see the fast Audi's, then i wanna go to Pizza hut" :lmfao: petrol runs in his veins!
Even my daughter (6years old) loves going there.. My contact there lets them go through his desk - where he keeps loads of choccies and crisps!
Seriously though, I am really impressed with my local Dealership - East Kent Audi. They are really friendly and helpful, the big boss spent about half an hour one day carrying my lad round on his shoulders while my son steered him by his ears and shouted "faster!" :lmfao:

And don't worry about the t-shirts, fellas.. I'm gonna get soo much free stuff outta them they're gonna have to lend me q7 to fit it all in :)
Apparently they have a good museum there to nose about too with some precious group b bits in it amongst other things...

I'm lucky with my son.. I said to him the other bank holiday "where do you want to go for a day out, today?" I offered him the zoo, kids planet, the park, the beach... and he said "I wanna go to audi and see the fast Audi's, then i wanna go to Pizza hut" :lmfao: petrol runs in his veins!
Even my daughter (6years old) loves going there.. My contact there lets them go through his desk - where he keeps loads of choccies and crisps!
Seriously though, I am really impressed with my local Dealership - East Kent Audi. They are really friendly and helpful, the big boss spent about half an hour one day carrying my lad round on his shoulders while my son steered him by his ears and shouted "faster!" :lmfao:

And don't worry about the t-shirts, fellas.. I'm gonna get soo much free stuff outta them they're gonna have to lend me q7 to fit it all in :)
Apparently they have a good museum there to nose about too with some precious group b bits in it amongst other things...

Have fun mate.
v jealous of that trip.
free stuff from Audi. Not familiar with that concept.!