Audi Ring Puddle lights

Anyone know if the Audi ring puddle lights are standard?
Picked my new S-Line up today and was surprised to see that they were installed on the front doors of my car.
Not complaining just didn’t think they were standard and certainly wasn’t mentioning it to the salesman.

LesleyG

I don’t think they are standard, usually £100ish as an extra.
My last A3 was the showroom car, first time i had ring puddle lights, and i always assumed they were on it to show them off and they forgot they were there when i picked it up. I liked them so much i asked for them on my S3 - dealer threw them in no probs.
They’re a nice touch aren’t they ? Although some people think they’re naff, but each to their own !
Enjoy your new car, health to drive.

I don’t think they are standard, usually £100ish as an extra.
My last A3 was the showroom car, first time i had ring puddle lights, and i always assumed they were on it to show them off and they forgot they were there when i picked it up. I liked them so much i asked for them on my S3 - dealer threw them in no probs.
They’re a nice touch aren’t they ? Although some people think they’re naff, but each to their own !
Enjoy your new car, health to drive.
That’s what I assumed and certainly not complaining.
I haven’t seen them in their full glory as it is still too bright but I do like the pics and videos I’ve seen of them.
Certainly don’t think they look naff.

Audi1966

Last time out I got the umbrella and the Audi ted bear!.....this time out I got a set of Audi rings.......blx to the rings, bring back the bear!.....33k for a car and you get a Chinese led that prob cost around 2p to make, then Audi say put the logo plate in front and we can charge £110 for the customer who wants to buy a set for the back doors as we are too tight to give them to customers!!!.....the umbrella was useful......as for `puddle lights`....most normally find the puddle with there foot before any light helps out!....maybe Audi should just give us wellington boots......!.....I got my backdoors for 20squid on ebay...just wait as some think they can sell them for 50+...and they are not worth that, I feel a mug paying 20quid...but at least the people in the back can now see the puddles!!!!.....how about `gimmick` or `fashion tarts`..or simply OCD....they serve no real purpose.

Moots

STILL waiting for York Audi to send me mine, anyone thinking of using York audi i really would look elsewhere they’ve been ***** since i bought the car.

Spenk

STILL waiting for York Audi to send me mine, anyone thinking of using York audi i really would look elsewhere they’ve been ***** since i bought the car.
I almost ordered mine from there. I rang four times to try order the car and all four times I got told I'd get a call back.. I never did.

Luckily Teesside Audi have been pretty on the ball and my car is getting built after 3 months from ordering!

Frizzley

That wouldn't be jct600 by any chance?

Had a rubbish experience from their Lincoln branch. Absolutely shocking.
interesting- wife got her Q3 from Lincoln Audi last year - customer service and after sales care was superb- could not fault them and would be more than happy to reuse

Moots

That wouldn't be jct600 by any chance?

Had a rubbish experience from their Lincoln branch. Absolutely shocking.
Yea they’ve utter ****. That reminds me need to ring them, it’s been over a month since the manager said he’d speak to the salesman on Monday and get back to me. Jokers.

jj996

My 2021 S3 didnt have puddle lights and when questioned dealership they advised they were extra, but showed them the build spec of my car and it clearly showed the puddle lights - They are always provided seperatley boxed in the glove box and should be fitted as part of PDI but clearly someone taking them.

Although my car was not PDI'd as all 4 tyres were different pressures and offside front was 17 psi too high, my washer jets were not adjusted and only fired at the bottom inch of the screen, front number plate was cracked due to overtightening, no puddle lights fitted, scratched main key, scratches on window surround, but the dealer had managed to swap the 'long life' service to 'standard' 9000 miles or 12 months service.

Moots

My 2021 S3 didnt have puddle lights and when questioned dealership they advised they were extra, but showed them the build spec of my car and it clearly showed the puddle lights - They are always provided seperatley boxed in the glove box and should be fitted as part of PDI but clearly someone taking them.

Although my car was not PDI'd as all 4 tyres were different pressures and offside front was 17 psi too high, my washer jets were not adjusted and only fired at the bottom inch of the screen, front number plate was cracked due to overtightening, no puddle lights fitted, scratched main key, scratches on window surround, but the dealer had managed to swap the 'long life' service to 'standard' 9000 miles or 12 months service.
Just had an update, funnily enough after I’d escalated to the next level of management because no one replies they’d already been ordered and magically appeared ready for sending out to me.

They’re sending me the Audi Gecko ones apparently which look pretty cool tbf

jj996

I have a funny idea that they are my puddle lights as I have ordered the Gecko ones and am still waiting for them - They have probably mixed up the fact that both of us with S3 are missing puddle lights.

Moots

I have a funny idea that they are my puddle lights as I have ordered the Gecko ones and am still waiting for them - They have probably mixed up the fact that both of us with S3 are missing puddle lights.
I hope they ordered more than one pair given we’ve both been waiting for a while now.

if not, sorry if I’ve pinched yours. Might be worth chasing to see if they did order 2 pairs!

Moots

York Audi have sent mine they’ve turned up today, should there be 4 of these for front and back doors or just 2 of them for the front doors?

Ludus

York Audi have sent mine they’ve turned up today, should there be 4 of these for front and back doors or just 2 of them for the front doors?
I believe you only get 2. The other 2 you'd have to purchase.

RS3 S.

I fitted the Audi Sport version to my RS6, i like them & get loads of comments when people see them in bad weather or when it's dark. Would not say there really ''puddle lights'' but they do look good !!.