Audi RS3 2015 brochure

Jebus 48k... I need to enquire about the quattro badge delete without the driver assist pack and sports exhaust with no mag suspension

RS3 - £39,955.00
Nardo grey – 0
RS Super Sports, diamond quilting, red stitching - £795.00
RS 3 design package - £895.00
Aluminium Race design - £100.00
19” x 8.5J at front and 19” x 8J at rear ‘5-arm Rotor’ design in anthracite black high-gloss finish - £895.00
Comfort and sound package - £1,150.00
Dynamic package - £1,495.00
High-gloss black styling package - £695.00
Reversible mat. - £65.00
Non-smoking package - £0.00
Black roof rails - £250.00
Exterior mirror housing in high-gloss black - £125.00
Reversing camera - £275.00
Driver assistance package - £705.00
Audi Warranty, 5yr - £545.00

£47,945.00

plus £500 for paint protection and £300 to get the rims edged in red
Paint protection a waste of money. You can buy same on eBay for £19

Agree but better than crashing into the car in front. I ordered mine in Panther but didn't want the aluminium bumper and grill accents for £695 when you can get it done for £200 in a local Bodyshop.

The sensor doesn't stop the car crashing into another car. for that, you need two sensors only available on A6 upwards. I think they differentiate by calling it "basic" pre sense.

Panther black - nice, but on an S3? or do you mean when you order the RS3?

Sorry - what i meant is the A3 model does not have the ability to stop the car crashing, only to prepare. That function is only available on A6 above.

The system on VW's as with the Audi only works below 19mph its not sophisticated enough above that and it doesn't stop crashes but tries to reduce speed. language Audi use for the bigger cars are "stop & go". It will work from motorway speeds to dead stop without driver input. The other thing principally reduces speed and mainly pings a warning.

I'm told it is the two sensors that are needed to stop. VW's and Audi's up to A4 have one.

Just sayin, but by all means give it a try :)

Most bumps happen below 19mph. The system brakes for you and stops the car. That's all I need. I have side asst and lane asst as a package which gives me free speed limit display.

The irony of debating crash prevention below 19mph on an RS3 :confused:

I still wish Audi would stick the stereo sensors on the A3 making it useful and better cosmetically.

about 1.5% of all accidents on roads happen with 20mph. 30mph = 65% all accidents, at least in 2012, and this is the argument for 20mph speed zones.

Ive got it on my S5, the Braking guard part of it is active all the time even without the cruise control being used.

Braking guard only happens below 19mph. It uses same sensor as ACC which is why they come together.

video - OMG. if you have ever tried lane assist, it actively switches off if you take your hands off but is completely capable of driving itself. The water bottle is genuis.

Did anyone get a download of that brochure? The link has stopped working

Most bumps happen below 19mph. The system brakes for you and stops the car. That's all I need. I have side asst and lane asst as a package which gives me free speed limit display.

I have driven Audi's with all these systems on recently and I cantvstand any of them

The braking one is doubly anoying, flashing red warnings at you constantly ...

Anyone else notice the error in the RS3 brochure??
Book states everywhere that car has 367ps right? Well on page 15 (or 16 can't remember) it states 376ps!!!

It's does in my copy anyway...take a look

How did that error pass quality control with such a big company like Audi lol...think we ought to demand 376ps as advertised ha ha