AUDI RS3 2017 INTERIOR RATTLE NOISE

doitwithRS

Reaction score
hello,
hope everybody all good ? i recently purchased my vehicle from stansted audi . i am very happy with the purchase however within few days after having the car weather changed i start using Air con within few minutes there was rattle noise from driverside air vent i turned the ac off sound gone put the ac on it comes back within few minutes . So i booked the car next day at same audi dealership where i bought the car from . they booked me for 1 july 2021 . but within few days that sound developed more serious it comes while car is stationary and when i rev up the engine around 3k very loud rattle from the cabin . very disgusted by the sound vehicle only 26k and this has happened.
update from audi : they cant seem to located any fault with the car i provided them with the video too . please if somebody experienced same problem as me . thanks https://files.fm/u/beutwu4gv

hello,
hope everybody all good ? i recently purchased my vehicle from stansted audi . i am very happy with the purchase however within few days after having the car weather changed i start using Air con within few minutes there was rattle noise from driverside air vent i turned the ac off sound gone put the ac on it comes back within few minutes . So i booked the car next day at same audi dealership where i bought the car from . they booked me for 1 july 2021 . but within few days that sound developed more serious it comes while car is stationary and when i rev up the engine around 3k very loud rattle from the cabin . very disgusted by the sound vehicle only 26k and this has happened.
update from audi : they cant seem to located any fault with the car i provided them with the video too . please if somebody experienced same problem as me . thanks https://files.fm/u/beutwu4gv
Dan, pop the car over and let me attack it! :)

Reactions: doitwithRS