Facelift Audi RS3 Aftermarket Front Bumper + Plug and Play LED headlights fitted to my Sport A3

sk3

Reaction score
Quite the conversion, has made the car look 100x better. Headlights cost me about £450 shipped for the cluster. Speaking to the seller in China, he told me the headlights themselves and all the ballasts are genuine refurbished, the wires and plugs have been adapted and pre coded to work with PFL Led and FL Non LED (which both have the same plugs) without anything extra required. They are definitely a lot brighter and better looking than the sport ones.

The bumper was £600 from eBay aftermarket. Fits great. The whole project cost me around £1500. Which is not bad at all.

Before: Sport bumper + standard headlights
acdb0f3801ae985b337ab050831764f5.jpg

Headlights fitted:
b924c5e31e22a7efc625a548495739a8.jpg

Final product:
75f5399ca36c52272831e59be7bb7b02.jpg

56009ec246da154ef61c4c3b0af52dae.jpg

Reactions: jimojameso, Harvey, AlS3BE and 2 others
Looks great pal . We'll worth the money hey !

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: sk3
What a difference! Can I ask what grill was in the 1st photo it doesn’t look like my sport grill is it an American market grill or an S3 or something?

Reactions: sk3
Any future mods ?

Added a spoiler, rebadged, done a lot with [mention]DJAlix [/mention] in terms of interior, heated seats, rear taillights, I’ve s lined the whole car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a difference! Can I ask what grill was in the 1st photo it doesn’t look like my sport grill is it an American market grill or an S3 or something?

haha thank you & it’s a normal grill, I found these on AliExpress,

£29.77 14% Off | Chrome ABS Front Grille Decorative Cover Trim Strips 10pcs For Audi A3 2017 2018 2019 Car Styling Bumper decoration Decals

They’re chrome stick ons for the grill, they look really good and fit well, used the provided 3m and adhesive promoter and have planted on for the last 6 months.

Added a spoiler, rebadged, done a lot with [mention]DJAlix [/mention] in terms of interior, heated seats, rear taillights, I’ve s lined the whole car

Any more pics ? Sounds interesting

Hi mate, can you please share where did you order these to fit without any coding?

I am sorry but that new grille isn't quite nice exposing radiator so much and barely I can see the grille...
You could go with silver or chrome this type of grille

Quite the conversion, has made the car look 100x better. Headlights cost me about £450 shipped for the cluster. Speaking to the seller in China, he told me the headlights themselves and all the ballasts are genuine refurbished, the wires and plugs have been adapted and pre coded to work with PFL Led and FL Non LED (which both have the same plugs) without anything extra required. They are definitely a lot brighter and better looking than the sport ones.

The bumper was £600 from eBay aftermarket. Fits great. The whole project cost me around £1500. Which is not bad at all.

Before: Sport bumper + standard headlights
acdb0f3801ae985b337ab050831764f5.jpg

Headlights fitted:
b924c5e31e22a7efc625a548495739a8.jpg

Final product:
75f5399ca36c52272831e59be7bb7b02.jpg

56009ec246da154ef61c4c3b0af52dae.jpg
Can I ask what year is your car and which bumper and lights was they could you find them for me if your cars 2017 then sweet but I’m struggling to find out if I can swap my
Bumper with an s3 one and if I would be able to get sweeping dynamic headlights to fit saw well if your head lights are then and they came pre coded could you pls try find a link

Hi mate, can you please share where did you order these to fit without any coding?

You can get them on AliExpress but they’re almost £1000, I found the supplier from china and ordered, was much cheaper worked out to around £500 for both lights.

I am sorry but that new grille isn't quite nice exposing radiator so much and barely I can see the grille...
You could go with silver or chrome this type of grille

Meh, it’s the angle of the photo, day to day you can’t really see it much, overall pleases me tbh

Meh, it’s the angle of the photo, day to day you can’t really see it much, overall pleases me tbh

Or you can spray paint inside with black color heh seen on yt guy did it and it it was much better

Or you can spray paint inside with black color heh seen on yt guy did it and it it was much better

I sprayed the crashbar but didn’t go as far as the radiator

Can I ask what year is your car and which bumper and lights was they could you find them for me if your cars 2017 then sweet but I’m struggling to find out if I can swap my
Bumper with an s3 one and if I would be able to get sweeping dynamic headlights to fit saw well if your head lights are then and they came pre coded could you pls try find a link

2017 facelift, I got an aftermarket rs3 bumper for the A3. These aren’t sweeping dynamic headlights these are just LED ones found on the S Line, the matrix ones are sweeping which are really hard to fit. I didn’t buy my headlights off a link but through a supplier in china

2017 facelift, I got an aftermarket rs3 bumper for the A3. These aren’t sweeping dynamic headlights these are just LED ones found on the S Line, the matrix ones are sweeping which are really hard to fit. I didn’t buy my headlights off a link but through a supplier in china

So I could buy an rs3 or s3 bumper and the conversion to A3 is straight swap?

So I could buy an rs3 or s3 bumper and the conversion to A3 is straight swap?

S3 bumper is, the rs3 bumper is aftermarket designed to fit the A3 or s3, the oem rs3 bumper won’t fit due to the flared wings in the rs3

S3 bumper is, the rs3 bumper is aftermarket designed to fit the A3 or s3, the oem rs3 bumper won’t fit due to the flared wings in the rs3

Any idea where to find one I’ve been looking and looking for an rs3 one

Like I can find the grill but I can’t find anything of the actual bumper except one for full lot making me pay £6,000